Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (https://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Misc News (https://www.motorcycle.com/forum/misc-news/)
-   -   Landspeed Record Biodiesel Bike To Be Star At Biodiesel Conf. (https://www.motorcycle.com/forum/misc-news/4272-landspeed-record-biodiesel-bike-star-biodiesel-conf.html)

ksquid 01-31-2007 04:25 PM

Re: How much biodiesel is needed to get us off the oil addiction?

"Next time I reply to one of his Trolls more than one level, give me a virtual Punt in the Ass."

seruzawa 01-31-2007 04:30 PM

Re: Landspeed Record Biodiesel Bike To Be Star At Biodiesel Conf.

And Santa Barbara used to be such a nice quiet friendly little town back in the 50s. My Dad would take us camping at El Capitan each year.

Next time remind those eco-nuts that their very existence in SoCal requires the theft of all that Colorado River water that Gaia is trying to send to the Gulf of Mexico. The only way for a SoCal environmentalist to have a clear conscience is to stop bathing and only use fresh water like a 17th Century sailor = one gallon per day for all uses. Watering house plants is a no-no as well.

From my experience the no baths part shouldn't be much of a problem for many of them.

seruzawa 01-31-2007 04:37 PM

Re: Facts and Data on B100 in Seattle

Well, then, at least treat us too some bagpipe sqwuirling while you're at it.

The_AirHawk 01-31-2007 04:57 PM

Likker's fer Drinkin' - Water, now THAT'S fer fightin' over.......

The_AirHawk 01-31-2007 05:03 PM

Moore make another film on why Bush is an *******, or how he personally crashed the planes into the Twin Towers on 9/11?

I only ask, as I don't give a flyin' fcuk what that fool has to say. I wouldn't know he even existed, or what it was about if KPaul didn't attempt to beat us over the head with that fat fcuk every time he comes up for air......

naco_traficante 01-31-2007 08:32 PM

Sounds like TIER-iffic training

A year-long driving school !?! It shows the importance and respect that motorcycles enjoy in Europe and other regions of the world. And I bet that stoppies and wheelies are NOT part of the curriculum even with so much time allocated.

BrowningBAR 01-31-2007 11:20 PM

I think he was referring to The Inconvenient Gore...or something like that.

The_AirHawk 02-01-2007 01:32 AM

You know, I almost feel bad for Chicken Little/Gore. He was actually getting people to take him seriously with that film, then the coldest, wettest winter in 25 years drops on the USA...........

(he should have consulted the Farmer's Almanac)

maladg 02-01-2007 02:47 AM

'07 VW Diesel

Diesel on hiatus for '07 VW - all of them. Back in '08.

pplassm 02-01-2007 03:02 AM

Apparently ADM. Read January's Scientific American.