Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Kawasaki News

Old 11-15-2003, 03:40 AM   #1
Abe_Froman
Founding Member

Default Re: EBoz No Longer Green

And the problem with the ZX-10 is what, exactly? They've got a brand-new potentially competitive bike, and they've had more than enough time to throw together a race program for it.

And to think I was actually looking forward to great competition in the AMA series this year. Guess the only decent racing will be on TV and overseas. Frickin' lame.
Abe_Froman is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 11-15-2003, 05:58 AM   #2
Holy_Kaw

Say it isn't so! This is a dark day for us Kawasaki/Eboz fans, EBoz rocks! I wish Eric the very best success and happiness in whatever his future holds. It's too bad that Kawasaki's MotoGP bike doesn't seem to have much potentual (electronics?), I always thought he'd move on up when they got it sorted out. It seems that most of the good rides for next year here are locked in. Guess the best I can hope for is a MotoGP Yama-ride (I'd pull for a Yamaha?) with a move up to a Honda/Ducati in '05. Kawasaki, your fans are watching, as always we expect a lot from you.
Holy_Kaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 06:13 AM   #3
DesertwolfZR7
Founding Member

The question I have to ask myself is WHY!!!???

You know this is kinda like watching your favorite player on your favorite football team go play for another team (Jerry Rice comes to mind). You know he will do good and enjoy watching him play, but looks a little odd wearing a diffrent uniform.

And what really burns me is that Kawi now has finally introduced a litre bike that shows a lot of promise (on paper anyway, but look how well the new 600's turned out) and they decide not to race superbike. I understand superstock and supersport are interesting and fun races, but that is like GM, Ford, and Dodge racing the quarter track and not racing in Winston cup series...

Boz, wherever ya go, I'll still be rootn' for ya. Be wierd not seeing you in green...

Kawi..... as a proud owner of 3 of your motorcycles, lets get it together, okies?

DesertwolfZR7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 07:11 AM   #4
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Dude, your fake email is classic!
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 08:08 AM   #5
ZX7Rrider
Founding Member

being a kawi and eboz fan this news of course is shocking and heartbreaking. i guess without all the behind the scence knowledge, i will not understand why USA team grean can't make the 10R a threat to the title, especially with eboz as the pilot. now, unless he gets a ride on a full factory supported ama ducati, it looks bleak for his championship hopes. and what a shame too because i really really really want to see him kick mladin's a$$ next year. plus, if he goes too long without a good ride, history could just pass him by and that would really suck, maybe even more than mladin winning a fifth title.

as bad as this seems, however, i am keeping my deposit on the ZX 10R, maybe they will early release it to make up with the kawi faithful.........
ZX7Rrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 09:36 AM   #6
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Glad to see you finally posted this

I posted this story (AMA Soup broke it) yesterday afternoon. Old news now. Longride you are a genius.
KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 09:45 AM   #7
KPaulCook
Banned

Default News Flash Speculation Bostrom rides for Ducati next year.

How about some more timely news. Eric on a Duc next year

Sorry guys but if longride is going to ignore my submittals than I am forced to post directly! It's unfornuate longride can't put his ego or personal feelings aside for the greater good of MO>
KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 09:59 AM   #8
schizuki
Founding Member

Default Re: News Flash Speculation Bostrom rides for Ducati next year.

The title of the link is missing a question mark at the end. The article isn't even a rumor, it's just a speculation by the author of what Ducati SHOULD do and thus, where Eric COULD end up, maybe.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 10:07 AM   #9
schizuki
Founding Member

Um, has anybody else noticed their posts disappearing?

75% of the reason I subsribe to MO is to participate in the discussions. I'm not flaming anyone, I'm not using bad language. So why the hell are my posts being deleted? What it offensive of me to criticize KTM's origami styling in the LC8 story? Was my reply to the "EBoz to Ducati" (non)-rumor deleted because the original post was, also?

One more goddamn arbitrary deletion and I'm unsubbing. Knock it off.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 10:19 AM   #10
Holy_Kaw

Check your threshold, I've thought that before also.
Holy_Kaw is offline   Reply With Quote