Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Buell News

Old 01-23-2007, 04:10 PM   #21
ewok1

Default Re: Buell Bucks

i'll bite. I am wmrra expert licensed club racer. if i was given a race prepped buell, i would race it. i'd prefer to run it in the class, middleweight gp twins, where the buells do well. not so much in the formula thunder class where contigency is paid, although they do ok there. i have never turned a buell wheel in anger, but adding m.o. to my modest list of sponsors would be cool. i race an 06 gsxr 600 and my plan would be to continue that effort, such as it is.
ewok1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-23-2007, 08:01 PM   #22
Gluge

Could you give me a Buell to race too? Here's my resume - racing.barrettmeeker.com

come on! please
Gluge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 09:59 PM   #23
staff

"Who among the MOrons will take up the challenge of racing a Buell in 2007? Please email us to let us know. -Gabe"

For all of you that confused me with free Buell request emails today, please email GABE [@motorcycle.com] instead please. Thanks!

-Fonzie
staff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 09:38 AM   #24
SRMark

I can't get historic plates for my bikes until they're 25 year old bikes. Same should apply to any organization holding historic bike races. I vote for a more inclusive name like "odd-ball racing" or "kinda-racing" or "neo-retro racing", or "my bike isn't fast enough to race anywhere else racing".
SRMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 05:22 PM   #25
obandoj
Founding Member

http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2007/Jan/070124c9.htm

Check this one out MoFos.
obandoj is offline   Reply With Quote