Somebody went off in the photo studio with the Factory Custom Thruxton, Triumph’s new ship of the line, fully encrusted with carbon fiber this, machined billet that, and basically dripping with exclusivity and the finest in suspension and exhaust bits.
Triumph Press Release:
ALL-NEW TRIUMPH FACTORY CUSTOMS
INTRODUCING THE NEW THRUXTON TFC AND CONCEPT ROCKET TFC
Exclusive, ultra-premium limited-edition models
With the 2019 launch of the all-new exclusive Triumph Factory Custom line, Triumph delivers a landmark moment for British custom design.
Every TFC model will be built to embody the pinnacle of custom Triumph design with enhanced levels performance, technology, engineering, specification and finish.
The new TFC lineup of limited edition, ultra-premium motorcycles debuts with the beautiful, more powerful, lighter and even higher specification Thruxton TFC and hints at what’s to come with the stunning concept Rocket TFC.
- Custom designed, beautifully crafted models
- Individually numbered, limited to 750 worldwide and never to be repeated
- The pinnacle of Triumph’s design, engineering and craftsmanship
- Unmatched levels of performance, specification and finish
- New benchmark for quality with an exceptional level of custom detailing
- Carefully crafted to be the most beautiful and desirable Triumphs ever made
Thruxton TFC – The new definitive sports classic
- 750 numbered and TFC-badged editions (200 US / 20 CANADA)
- Increase of 10 horsepower over the Thruxton R
- 85 Ft-lbs of torque @ 4,850 RPM
- Weight reduction
- Benchmark-setting level of specification, including:
- Fully adjustable Öhlins suspension Brembo radial master cylinder and adjustable brake lever
- Race-specification Metzeler Racetec RR tires
- Titanium Vance & Hines silencers with carbon fiber end caps
- Premium custom finish and detailing including stunning carbon fiber bodywork and billet-machined top yoke with numbered TFC plaque
- Personalized TFC handover pack including a personalized book and signed letter of authentication
- Availability: June, 2019
- Price: $21,500 US / $23,500 CAN
- A picture is worth a thousand words, so here’s another 28,000 words or so. An honest day’s work. You know the pics get bigger and better when you click on them don’t you?