ONLY 1507 MILES, 1-OWNER, CLICKER LEVERS, CUSTOM CROC SEAT COVERS, CASE SAVERS, LED FRONT SIGNALS, LOWERED SUSPENSION, ADJUSTABLE KICKSTAND, LED INTEGRATED TAIL LIGHT, FENDER ELIMINATOR, ABS, TRACTION CONTROL, RENTHAL HANDLEBARS, WHEEL TAPE, TANK PROTECTOR AND MORE! CLEAN BIG POWER SPORT BIKE!
We can ship this for $399 anywhere in the Conti US. Give us a call toll free at 877-870-6297 or locally at 262-662-1500. There will be more pictures available upon request. We also offer great financing terms for qualifying credit. Call us for buying or trading your motorcycle, atv, or snowmobile
2018 Suzuki GSX-S1000F ABS
As much as a GSX-R1000 owns the racetrack, the GSX-S1000F ABS owns the road. Developed using the attributes of the championship winning 2005 2008 generation GSX-R1000, this touring-ready sportbike carries the spirit of the Suzuki performance to the street, with shared technology and components packaged into a chassis designed specifically for all-day riding comfort.
Its more than just an attitude, a spirit, or a lineage though; its about performance-packed hard parts evolving from one generation to the next. The 2018 GSX-S1000F ABS is powered by a 999cc inline four-cylinder powerplant which makes more power and torque thats ideal street-riding. Its no surprise that this powerhouse is based on the legendary long-stroke GSX-R1000 engine which was famous for making big power through the low and mid-range to deliver street-dominating performance.
Equipped with a powerful engine, Suzukis Advanced Traction Control System**, a balanced KYB suspension, plus ABS-equipped Brembo and NISSIN brakes, the GSX-S1000F ABS is a street bike packed with some serious performance. Top that performance off with wild, rugged, and aggressive styling, a wind-cheating fairing and screen, and you have a touring-ready sportbike ready for the open road or corner carving.
With the GSX-S1000F ABS, Suzuki changes motorcycling for the better, again.
*Depending on road surface conditions, such as wet, loose, or uneven roads, braking distance for an ABS-equipped vehicle may be longer than for a vehicle not equipped with ABS. ABS cannot prevent wheel skidding caused by braking while cornering. Please drive carefully and do not overly rely on ABS.
**The Traction Control System is not a substitute for the riders throttle control. It cannot prevent loss of traction due to excessive speed when the rider enters a turn and/or applies the brakes. Neither can it prevent the front wheel from losing grip.Features may include:
Built to own the racetrack and let loose on the streets. Since 1985, the GSX-R has been continuously refined to deliver new levels of performance and agility. This legacy of innovation continues with over 1 million legends made.
- Fuel-injected, GSX-R based engine has increased horsepower and torque
- New Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS) drive line smooths shifting and engine braking
- The strong, four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 999cc inline-four engine is designed to provide smooth throttle response and controlled acceleration
- New ventilation holes between the cylinders reduces pumping loss within the crankcase so the engine can deliver more power and torque
- The race-proven six-speed close-ratio transmission features vertically staggered shafts to reduce overall engine length
- The new SCAS clutch increases plate pressure under acceleration yet acts as a slipper clutch to smooth the engine response during engine braking and corner entry
- This large diameter, wet multi-plate clutch uses a precise cable activated release providing the rider with superb friction-point feel
- Styled to complement the rest of the chassis and to house a bright dual headlight, the GSX-S1000F ABSs full fairing slices through the wind while so the rider benefits from the upright, sporty ergonomics
- Lightweight and compact chassis is engineered to be agile and fun-to-ride for a wide range of riders. This ability starts with the low-mass rigid aluminum main frame coupled with the strong aluminum-alloy swingarm