Top 10 Reasons Why Women Should Become Motorcyclists
2. Be Sexier, Happier And More Confident
A Harley-Davidson press release from last December surveyed 1,013 U.S. adult female riders and 1,016 U.S. adult female non-riders. Of those surveyed, the report found that:
- 37 percent of riders vs 16 percent of non-riders always feel happy.
- 27 percent of riders vs 7 percent of non-riders always feel sexy.
- 35 percent of riders vs 18 percent of non-riders always feel confident.
- 51 percent of riders vs 35 percent of non-riders were content with their physical intimacy.
The survey also reported that 34 percent of women riders feel “less stressed.” Whether that’s due to motorcycle riding or the improvement in physical intimacy with their significant other is up for debate.