Email a Friend
Top 10 Biker Sayings and Expressions
Words to live by
1. The older I get, the faster I was. There are old bikers and there are bold bikers, but there are no old, bold bikers.
Another combination of two complementary idioms. To be old and wise, one must first transition from being inexperienced and foolish. Even Evel Knievel, after breaking 433 bones, learned this lesson. Being young and moving fast is easy, knowing when to let others pass is a much harder lesson to learn.
• Does this bike make my butt look fast?
• Asphalt, the world’s fastest tattoo remover.
• Three quarters of my wages were spent on motorcycles, beer and women, the rest I squandered
• There’s two kinds of riders: Those who have crashed and those who will.
• Keep your bike in good repair: Motorcycle boots are not comfortable for walking.
• Ride, eat, sleep… repeat.
• Remember when sex was safe and motorcycles were dangerous?
• I don’t feel like going for a ride today, said no motorcyclist ever.
• Ass, gas or grass, no one rides for free.
Subscribe to our email newsletter and automatically be entered to win.