Start a New Search

Looking for a specific make, model or year of motorcycle, and how it compares to the competition? Looking to design your own? Use our Bike Finder, below, to get everything you need.
Your Name:
Your Email:
Email Recipient:
Email Subject:

2008 QLINK Commuter 250

User Rating Motorcycle.com 13 of 85
2008 Scooter

 

Overall
Performance
Quality & Reliability
Ride & Comfort
Value
2008 QLINK Commuter 250
View all Photos & Videos
2008 QLINK Commuter 250 pictures, prices, information, and specifications. Below is the information on the 2008 QLINK Commuter 250. If you would like to get a quote on a new 2008 QLINK Commuter 250 use our Build Your Own tool, or Compare this bike to other Scooter motorcycles.To view more specifications, visit our Detailed Specifications.

2008 QLINK Commuter 250 Specifications

Motorcycle Insurance:

Identification
Model Type  Scooter
BASE MSRP(US)  $3,250.00
Warranty  24
Insurance
Engine:  
Engine Type  Single-Cylinder
Cylinders  1
Engine Stroke  4-Stroke
Cooling  Liquid
Valves  2
Valves Per Cylinder  2
Valve Configuration  DOHC
Compression Ratio  10.0:1
Starter  Electric
Fuel Requirements  Regular
Fuel Type  Gas
Transmission:  
Transmission Type  Continuously Variable (CVT)
Primary Drive (Rear Wheel)  Belt
Wheels & Tires:  
Front Tire (Full Spec)  110/100 - 12
Rear Tire (Full Spec)  120/90 - 10
Brakes:  
Front Brake Type  Disc
Rear Brake Type  Drum
Technical Specifications:  
Wheelbase (in/mm)  65 / 1651
Fuel Capacity (gal/l)  3.2 / 12.1
Build Your Own Compare Detailed Specs

View All Photos and Videos2008 Can-Am Spyder Roadster Photos & Videos

Write a Review: Got something to say?
The 2008 QLINK Commuter 250
is Rated #13 of 3 2008 Scooter
Agree, Disagree?
Write a Review and rate the 2008 QLINK Commuter 250. Your review and rating will help rank 2008 Scooter.
Recent 2008 Scooter Reviews

View all Reviews2008 Can-Am Spyder Roadster Reviews

Great Bike - Great value
Sep. 5, 2008
After exhaustive research into Chinese Scooters, reading the horror stories of breakdowns, unavailable parts and dealer ripoffs, we came across QLink. We checked on the company and found they actually have a facility here in the US as well as large inventories of parts. What impressed me even more... Read Full Review

 

Overall
Performance
Quality & Reliability
Ride & Comfort
Value
5 Months with Qlink Commuter 250
By Jack Ferrell(Owner), Jan. 16, 2009
I purchased my 2008 Qlink used with 1350 miles. A gentleman in his mid-70's purchased it in January 2008 and felt that he should get a trike (and did). I purchased it on Labor Day weekend. I commute with it 25 miles round trip, and ride it 90% of the time. The other 10% I ride a Motofino 150.

It... Read Full Review

 

Overall
Performance
Quality & Reliability
Ride & Comfort
Value
A Honda Helix at less than half the price.
By Randy LeCompte(Owner), Aug. 13, 2010
This 250 will go about 72mph and has an extremely cushy lightly dampened ride. The storage space is cavernous. The wind protection is excellent. We have owned ours for over 2 years and had zero problems. The seat is large and comfortable. The exhaust note is just a small burble. The seat heigh... Read Full Review

 

Overall
Performance
Quality & Reliability
Ride & Comfort
Value
1-3 of 3 Reviews
Write a Review Upload Photos Upload Videos