Triumph Launches 2010 Autumn/Winter Wear
Triumph's autumn/winter 2010 line offers vintage style
story by Motorcycle.Com Staff, Created Nov. 16, 2010
Triumph Motorcycles’ Autumn/Winter line of casualwear and technical riding gear builds on the British motorcycle manufacturer’s popular line of vintage-themed t-shirts and motorcycle jackets that look and perform great whether your riding or just relaxing with friends. Each garment features a classic style that fuses vintage-inspired fabrics and colors with modern riding garment technologies.
- The Stockton Jacket ($399.99) has retro styling that combines black leather with vintage red and ecru stripe detailing alongside subtle detailing, such as the Union Jack flag embossed zip cover. The jacket’s constructed from a soft and supple 1.2mm cowhide and features hidden ventilation panels, a removable thermal lining and removable soft compound Knox® CE elbow and shoulder protectors.
- The Lexford Jacket ($399.99) combines a soft and supple vintage leather and traditional styling that looks great on or off a bike. It includes hidden ventilation panels, a removable thermal lining and removable soft compound Knox® CE elbow and shoulder protectors.
- In textiles, the Richmond Jacket ($199.99) is a classic racer styled jacket that is constructed from Samtex® waterproof, abrasion resistant fabric with leather stripe detailing. This jacket is fully waterproof and includes a removable thermal lining and CE protectors.
Of course, the Autumn/Winter line-up wouldn’t be complete without expanding on Triumph’s popular casualwear collection. A fourth t-shirt is added to the Legends collection that features Steve McQueen while two new vintage inspired t-shirts also are added to the range.
- The fourth addition to the highly successful Legends Steve McQueen series is the McQueen #4 T-Shirt ($32.99). Officially licensed by his estate, the McQueen #4 is inspired by a commemorative metal plate that features him riding in the famous International Six Day Trials in 1964. The actual plate from this design was sold in 2008 along with other personal belongings of McQueen’s at the ‘California Classic’ motorcycle auction.
- Castrol 68 ($34.99) pays homage to the famous Isle of Man TT races, which have taken place on the road racing circuit since 1907, and where Triumph has proved itself time and time again.
- Breed Apart ($34.99) is inspired by a vintage Triumph T-Shirt from 1972. The t-shirt was produced by ‘Triumph of Burbank’ which was a well known dealership in Los Angeles, California. The writing on the logo swoop reads ‘A Breed Apart.’
To find your local Triumph dealer, please visit http://www.triumphmotorcycles.com/.
For more pictures, visit our Triumph Autumn/Winter Clothing gallery.