Royal Enfield Launches in California
Network of seven dealerships established
Classic Motorworks, the American importer of the Chennai, India, based Royal Enfield Motors, has established a network of seven dealerships in California. Royal Enfield’s four-model 2010 Bullet lineup has been available in dealerships in other states since March and now the 500cc motorcycles can be sold in California.
“It’s very exciting to be bringing Royal Enfield to California, especially now that we have an ideal product line and a hand-picked network of outstanding dealers to make a strong entry into this important market,” says Kevin Mahoney, president of Royal Enfield USA.
Royal Enfield announced plans for expansion in June with the goal of nearly doubling production from the 52,000 units slated for 2010 to over 100,000 in 2013. Royal Enfield is now prepared to enter the California market through its seven dealers with plans to add more dealerships in 2011.
The seven California Royal Enfield dealerships are:
- Doug Douglas Motorcycles in San Bernardino, CA
- Il Motorino in Soquel, CA
- Munroe Motors in San Francisco, CA
- NoHo Scooters in North Hollywood, CA
- Rocket Motorcycles in San Diego, CA
- San Celmente Scooters in San Clemente, CA
- South Bay Triumph in Lomita, CA