Exclusive access to Laguna Seca GP
Proceeds benefit Riders for Health in Africa
Event organizers and series rights holder Dorna Sports have prepared 50 ‘Behind the Scenes with MotoGP’ tickets that will give fans exclusive access to the July 18-20 race weekend at the Monterey, Calif. track.
The $500 tickets will grant access to:
- Three motorcycle parade laps of the circuit;
- Tours of the MotoGP paddock and pit lane;
- A half-day motorcycle tour down Highway 1 into popular tourist destination Big Sur;
- A meet-and-greet with MotoGP riders past and present including legends Randy Mamola and 1990-1992 Grand Prix champion Wayne Rainey;
- A live auction of MotoGP team and rider items;
- Catered lunch in the Turn 4 Paddock Suite, and
- VIP parking for all three days.
Proceeds from the ‘Behind the Scenes with MotoGP’ tickets will go to Riders for Health in Africa. The official charity of MotoGP, Riders for Health helps train health care providers to ride and maintain motorcycles, allowing them to reach remote areas of Africa to provide medical aid. The charity was founded by Mamola, who has 13 career Grand Prix victories.
“You can spend all the money in the world for vaccines, condoms and mosquito nets, but unless you can actually get them to the people who need them, they’re useless,” says Mamola. “That’s where motorcycles come in. It’s the same tool that helped me get to where I am today that’s helping save people’s lives.”
Race fans can purchase a ticket for ‘Behind the Scenes of MotoGP’ by calling the Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca ticket office at 1-800-327-SECA.