Dierks Bentley to host charity ride
Miles & Music for Kids benefits Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital
The event will take place this Sunday, Oct. 5 consisting of an hour-long ride traveling through Williamson County and downtown Nashville, Tenn. before concluding at Riverfront Park with a jam session. The concert will consist of Bentley and such friends as Tim McGraw and John Rich. More artists are expected to be announced before Sunday.
“This event has turned into one of the highlights of my year,” says Bentley. “I can’t think of a better way to spend an October day in Nashville than riding motorcycles in the afternoon and playing guitars and singing with some buddies at sundown. Everyone has been so supportive, and I’m really proud of the money we’ve been able to raise for Vanderbilt over the last few years.”
Registration for the ride will begin at 11:00 a.m. at Harley Davidson of Cool Springs before the ride departs at 2:00 p.m. Tickets for the ride, concert and commemorative T-shirt are $50, or fans can attend the concert only for $20. Tickets are available through Ticketmaster. In the two previous years, “Miles & Music for Kids” has raised over $250,000 for Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital.
• $300 Ticket includes: A Ride in the Pack with the Artists and VIP Concert ticket with access to VIP Concert Tent with food & beverages & T-Shirt.
• $150 Ticket includes: VIP Concert ticket with access to the VIP Concert Tent with food & beverages.
• $80 Duo (Combo) Ticket: Good for 2 regular Concert tickets and Duo Riders and T-Shirts ( 1 Bike with 2 Riders).
• $50 Ticket: Good for Regular Concert ticket and Ride and T-Shirt ( 1 Rider only).
• $20 Ticket: Good for Regular Concert ticket only.
Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital is the most comprehensive Children’s Hospital in the state, providing services from cancer treatments, organ and bone marrow transplants to broken legs and everything in between. It is a non-profit teaching and research hospital, and relies on the support of individuals and others to help children get well and on their way.