When it comes to electric two-wheeled transportation, Vectrix is one of the pioneers. The first Vectrix electric scooter fulfilled the company’s main objective of building a clean, efficient, reliable and affordable means of inner-city transportation. It was also the industry’s first commercially available high performance scooter. Vectrix has since expanded its electric scooter lineup with the more affordable VX-2, while a three-wheeled VX-3 electric scooter is in the works.
View all ReviewsVectrix Motorcycle Reviews
2008 Vectrix Electric ScooterAs the supply of fossil fuels diminishes, the future of the internal combustion engine is constantly being evaluated. Electric vehicles might be an answer. Come take a ride on one of the first production electric-powered two-wheelers.
find Vectrix motorcycle Specs
Choose your Vectrix motorcycle to build, configure or compareLooking for a specific make, model or year of Vectrix motorcycle, and how it compares to the competition? Looking to design your own Vectrix motorcycle? Use our Motorcycle Finder, below, to get everything you need on 2004 to present Vectrix motorcycles.
View all Used Vectrix MotorcyclesFind a Used Vectrix Motorcycle
Find a great deal on a Used Vectrix MotorcycleLooking to find the perfect deal on a previously-owned Used Motorcycle For Sale? Use our Motorcycle Classifieds to find the perfect bike to suit your budget. Our motorcycle classifieds feature over 1000 used Motorcycles.
View all DealersFind A Dealer
Find your local Motorcycle DealerUsing our database of Motorcycle Dealers you can quickly find the nearest source for the latest new and used Motorcycles. Just enter your state or ZIP code and you'll be one-step closer to buying a new bike!
View all Vectrix News Vectrix Motorcycle News
- Daimler to Team with Vectrix to Produce Smart eScooter for 2014 Automobile maker Daimler announced a partnership agreement with Vectrix to produce an electric scooter under the company’s Smart brand. As previously reported, the Smart eScooter is scheduled to enter production for 2014. The Smart eScooter was first unveiled in prototype form at the 2010 Paris Motor Show alongside a electric bicycle (the Smart eBike) and [...] more
- Vectrix Signs U.S. Distributor Agreement with GA-based Peirspeed New Bedford, MA?May 18, 2012? Vectrix (www.vectrix.com), maker of two- and three-wheeled electric vehicles, motorcycles, and scooters, announces the partnership with their new U.S. Distributor, Georgia-based Peirspeed. Through their extensive nationwide network of dealers, Peirspeed will be showcasing three Vectrix clean energy, all-electric scooters in 2012?the Vectrix VX-1 Li/Li+, VX-2, and VX-3 Li+. The clean [...] more
- Vectrix Close to Bankruptcy Due to lack of investment interest, Vectrix looks like it will officially file for bankruptcy within the next 30 days and already have laid off all but essential staff. The electric scooter manufacture based in Rhode Island, produced its first model the VX-1 back in 2007, it had a great range on a full charge [...] more
- Tax Credits for Electric Bikes Two major players in electric motorcycles, Vectrix and Zero Motorcycles, are eligible for a 10% Federal tax credit for plug-in vehicles. Zero Motorcycles, already known for its electric dirt bikes, is launching a new street legal version, the Zero S coming sometime this spring. As for Vectrix, you can still get a tax credit on [...] more
- Dealer Expo 2009 Photo Gallery Our photo gallery is now up on motorcycle.com, there are 80+ photos for you to checkout. Pictured above is the Vectrix concept bike that was displayed at the show, along with all of the bikes that were on display, we saw some cool products, famous faces and of course all the booth babes. Photo Gallery more
- Vectrix VX-2 and VX-1E Added to Lineup The Vectrix Corporation introduced its ?entry-level? VX-2 and 2009 VX-1E urban commuting model at the Cycle World International Motorcycle Show in New York this past weekend. These two new models will join the VX-1 in Vectrix?s lineup.The VX-2 is a smaller, more compact electric equivalent of a 50cc internal combustion engine (ICE) bike with a [...] more