Kymco motorcycle reviews and comprehensive testing. We take the latest bikes through their paces and evaluate them on the street and on the track.
Kymco ReviewsKymco's roots in the motorsports industry go back to its founding, in 1963, as the Kwang Yang Motor Company, Ltd., with headquarters in Taiwan. Today Kymco manufactures motor scooters, motorcycles, and ATVs at five plants in Asia, with an emphasis on scooters.
2013 Kymco Compagno 110i Review
Four-stroke scooter power on a budgetThe fuel-injected Kymco Compagno starts up easy and has plenty of power for urban commuting. Scaling in at purported dry weight of 198 lbs and equipped with a CVT transmission, the Compagno 110i is easy to handle and offers up a smooth ride.... Read Full Story
View all ReviewsKymco REVIEWS
- Motorcycle.com Best of 2011 Awards Some of the best motorcycles ever built
- 2012 Kymco Scooter Lineup Review Kymco unveils powerful new People GTi family
- 2010 Kymco Quannon 150 Review Entry-level sportbike alternative
- Motorcycle.com Best of 2010 Awards We select the cream of the crop, including our pi...
- 2010 Kymco Scooter Lineup Intro Going after the old guard
- 2005 Kymco Venox "What's a good first bike?"