KTM motorcycle reviews and comprehensive testing. We take the latest bikes through their paces and evaluate them on the street and on the track.
KTM ReviewsKTM Sportmotorcycles has a deeply rooted motorsport tradition, building race-ready motorcycles for competitive and recreational riding. More than 130 world championship titles, victories at Dakar and countless national championships are proof of the company’s great technical expertise. Recently, the company has entered into the streetbike category with a variety of sporting and adventure-touring road-going machines.
Inside the 2013 Supercross Works Bikes
Factory firepower creates the coolest dirt bikes on the planet!The start of a new Supercross season brings with it a lot of anticipation over and above race results. It’s the first time fans, riders and team personnel get to see what the competition has brought to off-road racing’s largest stage. ... Read Full Story
The 10 Hottest Bikes of 2013
Take a look at the motorcycles we can't wait to ride this yearThis year looks like a particularly exciting time to be a motorcyclist, if for no other reason than the variety of bikes available across every category, including electric! Here then is our list of the top 10 bikes we’re eager to ride in 2013.... Read Full Story
Best Motorcycles of 2012
Spectacular bikes despite fewer new modelsIt’s again that time of the year when we select Motorcycle.com’s Best Of choices – our annual MOBO awards. Surf along as we look back at the standout motorcycles of the past year.... Read Full Story
View all ReviewsKTM REVIEWS
- 2012 KTM 990 SM-T Review Blurring the lines between sportbike and tourer
- Top 10 Hottest Bikes of 2012 These 10 motorcycles are sure to make waves in 2012
- 2012 KTM 200 Duke Review The smallest Duke is ready to take entry-level riding to a ...
- 2012 KTM RC8 R and RC8 R Race Spec Review: First Ride Ready for the street or ready ...
- 2012 KTM Street Model Lineup Preview RC8 R Race Spec among the highlights
- 2012 KTM 350 XCF-W Review KTM finds the perfect balance between not enough and too m...
- 2012 KTM XC Enduro Line Reviews From two-strokes to four-strokes, KTM has the enduro...
- Motorcycle.com Best of 2010 Awards We select the cream of the crop, including our pi...
- 2010 KTM 300 XC-W Review More than just the ultimate woods racer
- 2010 KTM 1190 RC8R Review The Austrians go Duc hunting!
- 2010 KTM 530 EXC Review Bringing off-road racing to the street
- 2009 KTM 1198 RC8R Review Almost Famous
- 2008 KTM RC8 1190 Review Launching the orange torpedo
- 2007 KTM Street Bike Intro What's Angry, Orange, and Fun to Ride?
- 2006 KTM 950 Supermoto Quick Ride This is a competition motor that is just civilized...
- 2001 KTM Roll-Out Austria's Assault Force Arrives!
- Trail Test: KTM 250EXC Testing and tuning on KTM's most popular enduro machine
- Bike Review: KTM 125 E/XC If you like them light and easy to ride, here's a pocketfu...
- Bike Review: 1996 KTM 300 EXC Small changes and great improvements for '96
- Trail Test -- KTM 400 R/XC Big updates to KTM's mid-sized dual sport
- 2012 Adventure-Touring Shootout - Video BMW R1200GS vs KTM 990 Adventure vs Moto Guz...
- 2010 Literbike Shootout: Aprilia RSV4 Factory vs. Ducati 1198S vs. KTM RC8R
- 2005 Adventure Touring Comparo Adventure Touring Single, Twin, Triple