Can-Am | BRP motorcycle reviews and comprehensive testing. We take the latest bikes through their paces and evaluate them on the street and on the track.
Can-Am | BRP ReviewsLaunched by BRP (Bombardier Recreational Products) in 2007, the Can-Am Spyder Roadster has been changing the way people look at on-road recreation. Carrying on the tradition of a previously abandoned motocross brand launched over 30 years ago, Can-Am has brought their previous off-road innovation to the street. Similar to a snowmobile on wheels, the Spyder Roadster is a three wheeled vehicle that defies categorization. Traction control, stability systems and an optional semi-automatic transmission make the Spyder like nothing else on the road.
2013 Can-Am Spyder ST-S Roadster Review
The first Sport-Touring SpyderA strange thing occurred while riding the new 2013 Can-Am Spyder ST-S around our nation’s capitol this week. With no provocation on my behalf, motorcyclists of the two-wheel persuasion waved as I rode past.... Read Full Story
Can-Am | BRP Reviews
View all ReviewsCan-Am | BRP REVIEWS
- 2012 Can-Am Spyder Roadsters Review [Video] Both the RS and RT enter the new year ri...
- 2011 Can-Am Spyder RT Limited Review [Video] The touring-bike alternative
- 2010 Can-Am Spyder RT Model Intro A different beast rides a different line
- 2010 Can-Am Spyder RT Preview The recreation vehicle of Spyders
- Best of 2009 - Motorcycles of the Year A sagging economy hasn't stopped the flow of ...
- 2009 Can-Am Spyder SE5 Review BRP offers automatic clutch and shifting choice
- 2009 Can-Am Spyder Preview Shifting Paradigms
- 2008 Can-Am Spyder Review A Few More Miles in the Saddle
- 2008 Can-Am Spyder Test A Melange a Trois