View More Latest Articles
Choose a Motorcycle That FitsA motorcycle that fits well is more comfortable to operate, easier to control, safer to use, and ultimately more enjoyable to ride.
Ziggy Marley Africa Road Trip DVD ReleaseLiving in California has a number of perks, but I never expected riding Ducatis with Ziggy Marley would be one of them. But that’s what happened on May 10 when Bob Marley’s offspring debuted their new DVD, “Marley Africa Road Trip.”
2013 Kymco Compagno 110i ReviewThe fuel-injected Kymco Compagno starts up easy and has plenty of power for urban commuting. Scaling in at purported dry weight of 198 lbs and equipped with a CVT transmission, the Compagno 110i is easy to handle and offers up a smooth ride.
Visiting The Harley-Davidson MuseumWe had a chance to walk through time as we explored a century of motorcycle history at the Harley-Davidson Museum.
2014 Honda CTX700/N ReviewHonda's new CTX700N and its faired CTX700 sibling have served officially served notice to the competition: The future has arrived.
2013 MV Agusta F4 RR Review: Street RideThe MV Agusta F4 RR straightens corners with formidable competence, and its ability to devour straightaways had us praying to Brembo, the god of deceleration, on a few occasions.
May is Motorcycle Safety Awareness MonthSpring is in full swing and around the country, motorcyclists are returning to the road after a long winter. But with a sudden spike in motorcycles on the road, it’s a good time to remind all motorists to keep a special lookout for motorcyclists.
Review, Specifications, Prices. Research motorcycles and build-your-own bike.
Get a price quote on 2013 motorcycles from a local dealer near you.
2013 Light-Heavyweight Touring-Cruiser Shootout - VideoThe Honda Interstate, Suzuki Boulevard C90T B.O.S.S. and V-Star 1300 are the new breed of light-heavyweight touring cruisers. All are smaller and lighter than the heavyweights and all cost less than $15K. Read on to see which one comes out on top.
- 2013 Brammo Empulse R vs Zero S ZF11.4 - Video With 100-mph top speeds and purported ranges beyond 100 miles, the 2013 Zero S and Brammo Empulse are the most advanced electric motorcycles in mass production. Let's see which bike comes out on top.
- Ziggy Marley Africa Road Trip DVD Release Living in California has a number of perks, but I never expected riding Ducatis with Ziggy Marley would be one of them. But that’s what happened on May 10 when Bob Marley’s offspring debuted their new DVD, “Marley Africa Road Trip.”
- 2013 Moto Guzzi California Review: Emissary of the new Guzzi - Video After riding the 2013 Moto Guzzi California, we're convinced it's the best representation yet of Guzzi's transcendence from a quirky, also-ran benchwarmer to a formidable, modernized opponent.
- Vespa 50cc Scooter Celebrates 50 Years Fifty years ago Corradino D'Ascanio penned his final design for Vespa, the Vespina (little Vespa) 50. The Vespa 50 was popular among the Italian youth market, spawning future generations of Vespa enthusiasts. To celebrate the anniversary of this influential scooter, Piaggio Americas is launching a five-week user-generated digital and social campaign highlighting the Vespa 50cc's influence on the transportation and [...] more
- 2012-2013 Triumph Speed Triple in Two Transmission-Related Recalls in Canada Transport Canada announced two separate transmission-related recalls for the 2012 and 2013 Triumph Speed Triple. At this time, the recall only affects Speed Triples in Canada though a separate recall should be expected for the U.S. market. The recall also only affects the base model Triumph Speed Triple but it’s not clear if the R [...] more
- Seven Year Old BMX And Motocross Champion, Dane Morales What had you accomplished by age seven? Most kids this age, myself included, were just getting through the second grade, learning simple math and playing Tee Ball with the other neighborhood kids. Dane Morales, of Aliso Viejo, California, isn’t like most kids. You see, at seven years old Dane already has himself two national championships [...] more
- 2012 Triumph Daytona 675, 675R Recalled in Canada for Missing Throttle Cable Guide Transport Canada announced a recall for the 2012 Triumph Daytona 675 and 675R because certain units may be missing a throttle cable guide. Without the guide, the throttle cable may get stuck in the steering stop, preventing the throttle from opening or closing properly. Such a situation could result in a loss of propulsion or, [...] more
- 240hp?!? Carpenter Racing's Triumph Rocket III Roadster Two-time NHRA Pro Stock Motorcycle Champion Bob Carpenter is now selling his 240 rwhp Triumph Rocket III performance package. The Carpenter Racing engine kit boosts the stock 2300cc Triumph Rocket III Roadster from 146bhp to 240-plus rwhp and is fully streetable for daily commuting. It's available now on new 2013 Triumph Rocket III motorcycles. This [...] more
- Doobie Brothers Added to Sturgis Buffalo Chip The Doobie Brothers have joined an already massive 2013 concert lineup at the Buffalo Chip during the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally. The classic rock legends responsible for over four decades of hits and over 40 million albums sold will take the festival stage on Monday, August 5, opening for Kid Rock. The Doobie Brothers join a [...] more
- Jeremy Tagand, The Man Behind Deus Ex Machina Australia Earlier this year we introduced you to the California branch of Deus Ex Machina, the moto, surf, clothing and coffee shop that has started to gain popularity for its custom motorcycles. The original Deus, however, is in Australia, and its head mechanic/motorcycle design master, Jeremy Tagand, is quite the character himself. Originally from France but [...] more
- Riding The Arctic CircleOn A Honda C90 Ed March isn’t your typical motorcyclist. He chose to take a motorcycle journey to the Arctic Circle in the dead of winter. While many people would consider this a crazy idea in itself, March’s choice of motorcycle -- a Honda C90 -- will probably shock many more. He traveled alone, accompanied with just his [...] more
- The 10 Hottest Bikes of 2013 This year looks like a particularly exciting time to be a motorcyclist, if for no other reason than the variety of bikes available across every category, including electric! Here then is our list of the top 10 bikes we’re eager to ride in 2013.
- 2013 Kawasaki ZX-6R vs. 2012 Suzuki GSX-R750 vs. 2012 Triumph Daytona 675R - Video When Kawasaki re-introduced the ZX-6R with its 636cc engine this year, we figured it was time to pit it against the Suzuki GSX-R750 and Triumph Daytona 675R in an Oddball Middleweight Sportbike shootout.
- Middleweight Multi-tool Shootout: 2012 Honda NC700X vs. Kawasaki Versys - Video Does Honda’s new NC700X stand up in the face of an established and well-reviewed player like Kawasaki’s utility scoot? Is the Versys worth a $900 premium? Let’s find out.
- 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Racer vs. 2013 Triumph Thruxton - Video In a battle of motorcycles oozing vintage cool, we pit the 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Racer against the Triumph 2013 Thruxton. It’s Italy vs. England in this café racer comparo.
- 2013 Sport-Touring Shootout 1.0 - Video Since Yamaha was kind enough to revamp the FJR1300 for 2013, we thought it was high time to see how it stacked up against the Honda ST1300 and Kawasaki Concours 14 in a sport-touring shootout.
- 2013 BMW R1200GS Review - Video The 2013 R1200GS is a multi-faceted success. Its ground-up redesign means everything has changed. That means there’s a lot of places to potentially go wrong, yet each change to the new GS is a definite upgrade.
- 2013 Honda CRF250L vs. 2013 Kawasaki KLX250S - Video With the introduction of Honda's all-new CRF250L in October, the 250cc dual-sport class grew into a collection of motorcycles that truly offers something for everyone looking at this segment and displacement range of motorcycling.
- Best Motorcycles of 2012 It’s again that time of the year when we select Motorcycle.com’s Best Of choices – our annual MOBO awards. Surf along as we look back at the standout motorcycles of the past year.
- 2012 European Literbike Shootout - Video We tested the 2012 Aprilia RSV4 R APRC, BMW S1000RR and Ducati 1199 Panigale S both on the track, on the street, and on the dyno to see which bike is the top dog in our 2012 European literbike shootout
- 2012 Kawasaki ZX-14R vs. 2012 Suzuki Hayabusa LE - Video In the world of hypersport bikes – the fastest production motorcycles in the world – there’s a clear heavyweight battle raging between the Suzuki Hayabusa and Kawasaki ZX-14R.
- 2012 250cc Cruiser Shootout - Video The 250cc cruiser class is stunningly limited, but we managed to wrangle together three bikes to do battle – the Honda Rebel, Star V Star 250, and Cleveland Cyclewerks the Heist.
- 2012 Ducati Diavel Cromo vs Star VMAX - Video The Diavel vs VMAX is certainly a bout for the ages between the brute finesse of the Ducati and the cudgeling strength of the YamaStar.
- 2012 650 Adventure-Tourer Shootout - Video If you’re on the hunt for an all-in-one, Swiss Army Knife-type of motorcycle, consider the BMW G650GS, Kawasaki Versys and Suzuki V-Strom 650 ABS.
- 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 Review Bad news for those who own a motorcycle in the quarter-liter category: the 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 has officially made your bike obsolete.