Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Yamaha News

Old 04-11-2001, 09:42 AM   #21
z_mo
Founding Member

Default Re: censored!

Eh, we don't delete posts. Not unless they are entirely out of line and offensive on a large scale. And just going against MO staff if not reason enough to delete things.

However, any registered MO user has the ability to moderate things. I suggest somebody may have moderated one of your posts and that's why it's not showing.

Set your threshold to -1 and you'll see everything, moderated or not. Hope that helps. And thanks
z_mo is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 04-12-2001, 01:53 AM   #22
Louwtjie
Founding Member

Default Re: More on Yamaha

As I understand it, the bike must have NO production ( mass produced ) parts in it. It must be a prototype.

I also read somewhere that this doesn't stop Yamaha from taking some ideas from the bike and bringing it into streetbikes.

You will never get any parts straight of the bike into a production line and onto your new R1, that will make the R1 way to expensive.

Remember, everything on this bike are almost Formula 1 based technology ... very special and even more expensive.
Louwtjie is offline   Reply With Quote