Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Yamaha News

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2006, 05:46 PM   #31
seruzawa
The Toad

 
seruzawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: 8501 ft.
Posts: 17,461
Default Re: Alien influences

Yeah, but those Zrexs, FZ1s, S3s and such don't look like they are about to coccon you and stick an egg down your throat.
__________________
"Make no mistake, Communism lost a big argument - one we know today as the 20th century."
seruzawa is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 12-09-2006, 05:49 PM   #32
seruzawa
The Toad

 
seruzawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: 8501 ft.
Posts: 17,461
Default Re: Agree

Those boys probably won't buy any motorcycles at all. So who gives a flying f()ck what non-riders think?
__________________
"Make no mistake, Communism lost a big argument - one we know today as the 20th century."
seruzawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 05:58 PM   #33
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In a really, really, really old farmhouse
Posts: 4,369
Default Re: Agree

Or they'll buy the gixxer thou. for a first bike, cuz otherwise your a puss, get no training, and wreck with in the first year (or month, or week). They'll sell the bike and years later they will be the ones that will say to someone that actually rides "how can you ride a motorcycle, they're dangerous."
BrowningBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 06:38 PM   #34
naco_traficante
Registered Member
 
naco_traficante's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 466
Default Re: Agree

My t!ts can't touch the tank because my stomach gets there first. Works for me.

naco_traficante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 07:06 PM   #35
ksquid
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: My new favorite site is CycleWorld.com
Posts: 3,775
Default Re: Agree

As they age they won't be buying GPTB cruisers i.e Harley FXs softails, Sporsters and the like. P.S. On the Ninja thread I responded with a economics lesson about the time lag between budget deficits and higher interest rates. I used your graphs by the way and a graph of budget deficits to prove my thesis. Actually it's not my thesis its the belief of 99% of the worlds economists. The other 1% is employed by **** Cheney, W, and Faux News. W's weasels believe all that is on Faux News. If you take an Economics class at any university they will tell you what I am telling you trust me..
ksquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 07:10 PM   #36
ksquid
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: My new favorite site is CycleWorld.com
Posts: 3,775
Default Re: Agree

me too.
ksquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 07:11 PM   #37
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In a really, really, really old farmhouse
Posts: 4,369
Default Re: Agree

Ok, give me intrest rates projections for the next 5 years.



Also give me deficit numbers if a repub wins in '08 and if a demo wins in '08.



What when will the unemployment figures be?



And give me a solution to the current Iraq situation.
BrowningBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 08:44 PM   #38
ksquid
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: My new favorite site is CycleWorld.com
Posts: 3,775
Default Re: Agree

What does the M stand for in GMP?

ksquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 09:00 PM   #39
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In a really, really, really old farmhouse
Posts: 4,369
Default Re: Agree

...do you REALLY want me to answer that?



BrowningBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 09:40 PM   #40
schizuki
Founding Member
 
schizuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 5,030
Default Re: Agree

"On the Ninja thread I responded with a economics lesson about the time lag between budget deficits and higher interest rates. "



Which has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that the two factual assertions you made were 100% wrong, you will not admit it, and now you are moving the goalposts. Weasel.







__________________
Reverēre meam auctōritātem

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off