Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Yamaha News (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/yamaha-news/)
-   -   Yamaha Crotch Air Bag (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/yamaha-news/3656-yamaha-crotch-air-bag.html)

obandoj 06-09-2006 07:43 AM

Re: Yamaha Crotch Air Bag

I do not know what is going on for sure, but I smell a rat, and a really stinking one at that.

Could it be that Suzuki is trying a cover up of a very serious safety issue? What about the staff of MO shaking in their pants about loosing all those perks from a manufacturer?

What is going on, Longride? You, the manly man who takes no $hit from anybody, dead or alive, why are you hidding like a little girl now?

How come nobody replies to my e-mails?

What about you Gabe, Mr. war hero, no balls?

Somehow I am not surprised.

Come on fellow MoFos, are we going to stand for this? Let's get them to tell us what is going on!

BrowningBAR 06-09-2006 07:52 AM

I really hope you tongue is firmly planted in your cheek.

obandoj 06-09-2006 08:14 AM

Are you afraid?

schizuki 06-09-2006 08:15 AM

Re: Things are gettin' strange.

I never do the "nefarious conspiracy" thing. Just wanted to take one for a test spin. Pulls a little to the left...

longride 06-09-2006 08:15 AM

I'm not hiding from anybody sonny boy. I never got an email from you, so there was nothing to reply to, so quit acting like somebody did you wrong. It was my error for posting the news item in the first place. There were reasons why I should not have posted it, and they had nothing to do with Suzuki covering anything up, PERIOD. I discussed it with the other staff members and it was removed. I have owned more than one Suzuki, and currently own a Hayabusa. I personally know that Suzuki is as good or better than any manufacturer in backing it's products. That is a fact. There is no coverup. So to sling shyt at Gabe and me and making unfounded accusations against Suzuki is typical of you. If you had a question, then just ask it. I don't like your tone, but I answered it anyway. Just in case you missed it the first time, Suzuki had nothing to do with taking down the news item. If you want to blame someone for the "big coverup", then blame me. Gabe and the staff didn't make the error. I did.

seruzawa 06-09-2006 08:23 AM

It's the apocalypse!

It's really sad actually. Since becoming a publishing mogul Gabe ahs joined the ranks of the Elitist Capitalist OppressorsTM. He got a message from the Bilderburg Council, co-signed by the Illuminati, transmitted via the NSA and delivered by black helicopter ordering him to cease any and all articles that might interfere with a fellow Corporate Oppressor... in this case The Suzuki Motorcorporation, major traffickers of shoddy sportbikes and counterfeit yo-yos

It's a sad day indeed when someone who stood so staunchly for groovy guys, groovy girls, peace, love, dope, beads, bells, incense, Hare Krishna, right on and solid joins the Masons, gives secret handshakes and does ghost writing for Henry Kissinger at the CFR.

You'll notice that this occurred right after 06/06/06!

BrowningBAR 06-09-2006 08:24 AM

Of what?

MO has never messed with info on the forums/article/reviews before over the past 6-7 years. Why would they start now? I am chalking it up to a server/user error until I hear otherwise.

As far as them not responding, they aren't alway the quickest to clue us in all the time and their communication skills aren't alway the greatest.

I just don't see a reason to start throwing insults in there direction.

BrowningBAR 06-09-2006 08:26 AM

What was the issue with the article? It was just a link to a legit news site.

Just wondering.

BrowningBAR 06-09-2006 08:31 AM

Could you check and see if there are any emails from me? I submitted a question on this yesterday afternoon from the "Contact MO" link and never heard back. I then resorted to emailing Pete this morning wondering if he had any info on it.

Any chance you could check and see if my info got through?

longride 06-09-2006 08:44 AM

To answer your first question, there may have been some legal issues at stake. For your second question, I don't know where the 'Contact MO' mail goes. I don't have access to it. I only get what is directly mailed to me. What a suspicious crew! You would think we were on the grassy knoll, or brainwashed Sirhan to shoot!