Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Yamaha News

Old 11-15-2004, 11:21 AM   #1
jungkvist
Founding Member

Default Re: 2003 Yamaha R1 Frame....

I imagine that thing about needing a title is pretty much a lock, huh?

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 11-15-2004, 02:16 PM   #2
SeanAlexander
Founding Member

A title is 100% required, unless you got it from a guy who borrowed it from a guy who found it laying in a parking lot.

*DISCLAIMER* This was a joke, do NOT steal or offer to sell stolen items, or the entire Motorcycle.Com staff will break your knee caps.

Old 11-15-2004, 05:02 PM   #3
jungkvist
Founding Member

Okay, It's just that my cousin is a cop over in Newark, NJ; the land of lost, and stolen, vehicles and impound yards. But, after I thought about it, I realized that by the time you went through all the paperwork the bike would be too old to get parts for.
Old 11-15-2004, 06:08 PM   #4
dylanmo
Founding Member

Head...hurting...too...many...jokes...
dylanmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 07:05 PM   #5
jungkvist
Founding Member

There, there, don't you worry. Bad man all gone. You sleep now...Kill him in your dreams, okay.
Old 11-15-2004, 11:24 PM   #6
eekadog
Founding Member

Default I have your frame.

Hello ,

Thanks for the mail, i am really in trested in selling my frame to you and you can see through the picture that his lovly and i am located in scotland but i will have my client in the state to issue you the check for the payment in us fund....

I will like you to pls do me one favour i will issue you check of $3,000 and i want you to remove the total cost of the wedding dress including the cost of the shipping it from lagos nigeria and get the remaining and $10,000 wired to my P.A. through Western Union Money Transfer and a gift for them and if i can trust on you for this i will like to have the Name which you want on the payment including your full address and valid phone number so that i can have the payment made out to you ASAP..........

Note ...As soon as i have all the full detail about you i will make the payment fast to you and i look forward to your prompt reply and i hope you have remove the address from the advert .........

Nb

you can also cash the cashier check the same day you recieved it ffrom any bank including cashing center ...

Here is the address i want you to send the ring to....

Taiwo Oduwole

block 2 flat 25 alapafuja street,

Surulere,Lagos

Phone 2348034730419

Kind Regard

eekadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 01:22 AM   #7
rock06r
Founding Member

Default Call the FBI NOW

Turn in this Moron. It's a scam. This happens at EBAY all the time. The check he's asking you to cash is not real, but you won't find that out until after you send your check back to him. This trick has been around for about 1 1/2 years now.

Furthermore, he wants his payment through Western Union. That payment is completely UNTRACEABLE. Once the funds end up in the WU system, they can be picked up by anyone anywhere on the planet. DO NOT PAY THEM. If they are legit, they will be willing to take other forms of SECURE payments (they won't want to).

CALL THE FBI.
rock06r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 02:18 AM   #8
bikervince
Founding Member

Default Re: Call the FBI NOW

Call the FBI NOW!! Someone has stolen rock06r's sense of humor! Relax. It's a joke son. A joke.

BikerVince
bikervince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 05:04 AM   #9
pikehk
Founding Member

Default Re: Call the FBI NOW

Rock you are joking right? You wrote this sarcasticaly right? Because that post was seriously funny.
pikehk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 06:52 AM   #10
johnnyb
Founding Member

Greetings!

As nephew of the former Ugandan Secretary of State, I have recently inherited 800,000 2003 R1 frames, but as one might imagine under the current regime, as currency they are very difficult to exchange. A mutual colleague of ours assures me that you can be trusted. I propose transferring the 800,000 R1 frames into your US account, in exchange for your money order for a fraction of their worth, let's call it five bucks. Please respond immediately and i will begin the transaction. Please send funds to Idi Amin Jr., Mudhut 12, Darkheart Blvd. Dank Continent.
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote