Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > World Superbike

Old 10-25-2000, 02:53 PM   #11
john
Founding Member

Default Re: IS IT ME, OR DOES THIS SITES FORMAT SUCK?

really? I put my password in the day I registered and i haven't had to put it back in since. This new format takes 0% more work to navigate through. Besides, I like being able to view the comments in the flat form instead of continually searching through threads. Oh well, as long as they don't start putting in those spam banners that make 20 windows pop up, its fine with me.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-25-2000, 03:00 PM   #12
john
Founding Member

Default Re: Ben Bostrom to Ducati Corse

Oh, I'm so sorry the RC51 doesn't measure up to your standards. I mean, I guess a bike just plain ****ing sucks if it doesn't take a 1-2-3 sweep of every race in its first season.

I just think its a shame that they give the twins such an advantage. Makes it hard for the smaller companies like Yamaha and Kawasaki remain competitive, since they don't have a racing budget like honda or ducati
Old 10-25-2000, 03:03 PM   #13
john
Founding Member

Aprilia is a much larger company than ducati. They just recently started selling in the US.

In Europe they are #2 in total sales behind a scooter manufacturer
Old 10-25-2000, 03:07 PM   #14
john
Founding Member

Default Re: Nobody gives a damn...

Is it definite that Haga is going to GP???

That will be a badass combination, as those bikes suit his sliding style very well. Too bad the only races we americans get on TV is a GP a month on speedvision. Oh, I forgot the occasional 600 race from last freakin year. Speedvision needs to get rid of this nascar **** and add a two-wheel Sunday.
Old 10-25-2000, 08:30 PM   #15
RichardKnowles
Founding Member

Here in South Africa,we get 125,250 and 500 live,

first race of SBK off tape,second live.Oh yeah

we also have a Grand Prix and World Superbike round.I can't understand why people are leaving the country,couldn't be the crime could it ?
RichardKnowles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2000, 06:07 AM   #16
john
Founding Member

oh yeah?

well we get....JERRY SPRINGER

Hey I got a question for ya. Is dave matthews big in South Africa?? I was just wondering cuz i know he is from there and goes back a lot.
Old 10-26-2000, 11:07 AM   #17
john
Founding Member

Hey ya'll, i'm real sorry for being blatantly off topic here, but I have been going crazy trying to find pictures from the Intermot show. Do they have like a web gag or something so that pics can't be put on the internet before they are in print????

Well, if anybody knows links to the pics, could you please post them?
Old 10-27-2000, 07:30 PM   #18
marc
Founding Member

read motor cycle news' article w/ fogarty'sÂ*comments & ratings for the new ducati squad. praise for bayllis, hope for xaus, contempt for bostrom. real team player, that foggy. i guess going out on top means he is some sort of god at ducati. he must really hate yanks. great way to welcome the new guy to the fold.
marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2000, 07:43 PM   #19
RichardKnowles
Founding Member

Yeah we get Springer to watch too,kind of fascinating in a way,the insults are pretty obvious though.

Dave Matthews ? The only one I knew had a sort of

country rock band,that one ?
RichardKnowles is offline   Reply With Quote