Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > World Superbike

Old 06-25-2001, 10:06 AM   #1
BONGTOKER
Founding Member

Default Re: WSB Misano Race Two

Poor Edwards, I see him loosing grasps for the title of world champion this year. He needs to keep it on two wheels if he wants to win. Bayliss is kicking ass and he is riding so well right now. I just donÂ’t see Edwards being able to out ride Bayliss unless it rains. I would love to see Edwards when again but donÂ’t mind seeing Bayliss when either.
BONGTOKER is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-25-2001, 10:19 AM   #2
hindle
Founding Member

Edwards needs to start beating Bayliss now or it may be a long season from here on out. Of course there is plenty of racing left and anything can happen but if Bayliss keeps up this consistency he will be tough to beat for the championship.

On another note. Ben scares the crap out of me everytime he hits the brakes real hard. The Duck is all over the place when he gets on the binders.

I do love his post race response to why he thinks he does well at this circuit. "It goes left.". Gotta love it. That reporter was stunned for a second.
hindle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2001, 01:43 PM   #3
BONGTOKER
Founding Member

Hindle, you are right on everything you said. I read an article about the breaking of Bostrom in an interview. He said if the bike isn't moving under breaking he does feel comfortable on the bike if you can believe that. Sounds crazy. The "It goes Left" had me laughing so hard when he said that. The weird thing is Bayliss was so much faster than him through the three-left hand turn on to the straight. I thought he would go through there so much faster since they are left hand turns.
BONGTOKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2001, 05:36 AM   #4
hindle
Founding Member

Yeah....i thought the same thing. If he loves left so much then why was Bayliss so much faster then him in that corner. The on board camera shots from Troy B's bike were sweet. You could really see how much faster Troy was through that corner.
hindle is offline   Reply With Quote