Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > World Superbike

Old 06-20-2001, 04:00 PM   #1
BONGTOKER
Founding Member

Default Re: Colin Edwards looks to Misano, Italy

These Honda press releases seem like they are just cut and pasted from last race. Edwards always says the same thing. "We learned allot about the VTR and the tires" We want a double win. Wow they are starting to get a little old.
BONGTOKER is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-21-2001, 05:50 AM   #2
BBD_Racing
Founding Member

I gotta agree with my dope fiend friend above. Here is a suggestion: send the press release to Roland and have him edit it, then post it. Cool.

Either way, MO is still the coolest.
BBD_Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2001, 07:58 AM   #3
fast4ward
Founding Member

Actually, I think it is Edwards that is "cut and paste"-ed from race to race. Play a different tune, Colin!

The good thing is he never makes good on his prediction, then comes out with the same "cut and paste" excuses!

fast4ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2001, 08:25 AM   #4
stevegrab
Founding Member

All you guys knocking Edwards must have forgotten that he won the championship last year. You're all so much better than he is.

What do you expect a racer to say in a press release (which is edited and worded somewhat by a PR person)? "We suck, we have no chance of even finishing on the podium at this round. Maybe I'll just sleep through the races, they're a waste of time."
stevegrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2001, 07:55 AM   #5
BONGTOKER
Founding Member

Good god Steve calm down. All I said was that the press releases are getting boring because it is the same thing over and over. Did I say anywhere that Edwards sucks?

So before you say "all you guys" you need to open your eyes and read what everyone is saying. You also need to relax a little. Try telling your boyfriend to stop abusing you so much because itÂ’s making you a mean man.

BONGTOKER is offline   Reply With Quote