Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > World Superbike

Old 05-19-2001, 05:19 AM   #1
Lowrez
Founding Member

Default Re: Tady Okada Ready to Win

So for all you fantasy superbike players, Okada looks good. The boy's a bargain if he can pull some decent laps and not get a DNF.
Lowrez is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 05-19-2001, 07:18 PM   #2
Nish
Founding Member

Hate to get off subject here but your chat client, program, whatever, is fux0red up. Pls fix it as I spend way too much time in there and I'm suffering withdrawl symptoms. On the plus side, I dont have to listen to alanheng.
Nish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2001, 12:58 AM   #3
kenugly
Founding Member

The boys old plain and simple, and I'll bet Aaron Slight is feeling pretty smug at the results Okada has acheived thus far. How many DNFs' and crashes has he had. To be fair to the guy there must be some hidden agenda behind sending poor old taddy to WSB, as there seems to be no logical reason for him to be there. It's a pity that we have lost guys like Slight, and Haga,and by the years end I'll bet we loss a few more of the WSB regulars Chilli, Fujiwara,et al are all old blokes (who can admitedly toss a good superbike around), but the change of time is against these older statesman of WSB and they will all be gone.
kenugly is offline   Reply With Quote