Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > World Superbike

Old 04-21-2001, 03:35 PM   #11
pengilly
Founding Member

Default Re: Phillip Island via Aprilia

Fabio,

I've watched near every race for about 6 years now, and i like competition...fair competition. World super joke is slighted twards the twins. Its not ground breaking news....except maybe for you. 8 out of 11 championship for twins. soon to be 9 out of 12. And then it was usually a twin 1 and 2nd if not third, like this year is going to be. When the day came that i started cheering for any inline, i said screw it. And so have alot of other people. I hope "battle of the super twins" gets what they have asked for when the new GP class starts, more factories saying "see ya"
pengilly is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 04-26-2001, 12:51 PM   #12
FastFreddieHonda
Founding Member

Wow what a whining Yamaha butthead~! Get a grip man your guys broke the rules last year and paid the price. Although I`ll say the penalty didn`t necessarily fit the crime but rules are rules. WSB is definitely on the down swing but I`m sure all the manufacturers will build top moto gp bikes in the future. So what will you have to cry about when Honda starts whipping your ass in 500`s oh wait I`m sure they run fim too right............ Here`s your crying towel Buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FastFreddieHonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2001, 04:47 PM   #13
pengilly
Founding Member

First of all ,I was talking about" World Super Jokes" rules in general, not about your smoke blowing hondogs. Ya they rip......when they run. And yes jason (the one who drove lisa off the pwc site) The m1 will be kickin ass and takin names come next year. Get ready to wear the Yamaha hat you twin lovin squid.

pengilly

p.s. real motorcycles have four cylinders!
pengilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2001, 05:28 PM   #14
FastFreddieHonda
Founding Member

Oh really Jeff....Come on wether it be twins or fours Honda has conqured all areas! As for the M-1 we will see when the green flag drops next year. As for wearing hats I`ll be wearing a yamaha hat as soon as your wearing a Honda hat because all in all Honda still did win the superbike title!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. I think we all know who (you) drove Lisa of the watercraft site...........
FastFreddieHonda is offline   Reply With Quote