Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > World Superbike

Old 04-20-2001, 09:07 AM   #1
Haga
Founding Member

Default Re: Phillip Island via Honda

Neat-o first post. Anyhow, these guys need to worry less about a fast lap and more about the bikes holding up for the entire race day.
Haga is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 04-20-2001, 09:40 AM   #2
Chester
Founding Member

Mr. Edwards is gonna win, second place going to Corser. A Ducati will break down and dnf.
Chester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2001, 05:59 PM   #3
sodoffgodzilla
Founding Member

I don`t think that Edwards will be able to catch Corser or Bayliss on their home track,(sad, I`m a Honda supporter)personally I think the Aprilla is the better bike this year and it would be good to see them take the championship in only their third year.When will the Benellis be into it & isinit good to see such a wide spread of manufacturers compeating?That alone brings the intrest leval up for me..but just wait for next years G.P eh.The one sad thing for me is no Slight this year as being a Kiwi I find it a bit hard to cheer the Aussies on..Bostrum could be the surprise at the end tho..If he keeps it together for the whole season..
sodoffgodzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2001, 09:03 AM   #4
panthercity
Founding Member

"Hopefully tomorrow we can get in some solid laps and have some idea about tyres for the races."

Sorry, Texans don't say "tyres" like that, we say "tars."
panthercity is offline   Reply With Quote