Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > World Superbike

Old 01-13-2006, 07:52 AM   #1
pplassm
Founding Member

Default Re: Biaggi moves to WSBK with Suzuki.

Whoa! Who saw that coming?

FP.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-13-2006, 08:24 AM   #2
ValkBandit
Registered Member

well max HAS been off moto-gp pace of late.
ValkBandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 09:22 AM   #3
giuliom
Registered Member

Who saw that coming???? You were being sarcastic, right? Let me see, a rider keeps going downhill, even though he gets the best ride in the paddock (arguably), and instead of showing improvement, he keeps sliding. Biaggi was a total non-factor last year, and on top of that, after promising not to moan, he set a new world record for moaning, and burned a tremendous amount of bridges. He is lucky to still be riding in a world-anything series...
giuliom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 09:47 AM   #4
acecycleins
Founding Member

I'm glad Max got the ride. He may not be able to pilot a GP bike to win any longer, but WSB will suite him fine. He won't win there, either, but at least he'll podium ocassionally. Troy is STILL the man to beat.
Old 01-13-2006, 10:00 AM   #5
sarnali
Founding Member

It's his bad luck to be against Rossi for the last few years, maybe he'll break out in WSB on the GSXR. I Watched both Faster disc's the other night, ol' Max didn't come out looking to good on that...
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 11:58 AM   #6
12er
Founding Member

Max hasnt looked too good on anything as of late. Now if speed will only cover WSB this year. D@mn Nascar channel, 10 years of speed my @ss! Bitter? Me? You bet! Dropped Dakar but show Barrett Jackson for 7 days straight? People buying cars is now entertainment. Thats it, I'm starting my "Standing in Line" TV network, all lines all the time. I'm sure people will tune in...
12er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 12:05 PM   #7
teknoman
Registered Member

I,m gonna start the"MOODRING" channel.figure in winter I,ll put a fireplace burning, and in summer waves crashing on shore with surfers and whale sounds...
teknoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 12:39 PM   #8
sarnali
Founding Member

I think we need a "What the F**k Was That?" channel, with George Carlin and Dave Chappelle reading news clips on subjects that defy the imagination.

They could start with the guy in England that got arrested for sexual harrassment when he told a cop his horse was gay.......
sarnali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 02:45 PM   #9
JLWarrior
Registered Member

Maxie is so done. He has no chance. I can't wait to see him at the back of the pack for the first half of the season. I bet he'll be bad-mouthing Suzuki within 3 or 4 race weekends.

His head will explode inside his helmet out of sheer frustration. Either that or he'll commit suicide by wheelying his head into the pavement. The destruction of the worlds greatest ego, part II.....
JLWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 02:23 AM   #10
earthspirit60
Registered Member

There is too much bad mouthing in motorcycling. Racers slaming their bikes and sponsors. Fans slaming their racers and sponsors. Motorcyclists slaming each other. It saps the life out of motorcycling and makes us all prey to those who want to limit or eliminate the sport. Lets all stick to gether and wish him well and hope that he appreciates what Suzuki has offered him. Peace, damit, Peace!
earthspirit60 is offline   Reply With Quote