Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > World Superbike

Old 01-30-2001, 02:31 PM   #21
blademan
Founding Member

Default Re: Edwards Sets New Lap Record at Kaylami Test

Regarding the comments that Edwards is the most consistent, you are correct sir. That is why he won in 2k and that is why he will win in 2k1. I am so sick of the Foggy . "If Foggy was racing he could kill Edwards." Yeah right. I remember the first of the season last year. Foggy was struggling to run in the lead pack. He ditched his Duck twice and the second time for good. I saw the recap on Speedvision about 2 weeks ago. Foggy slammed right into the bike in front of him. He could have easily gone around him. But his mentality was "get outta my way." He payed for it with his racing career. Edwards said all year when Foggy attacked him "I never saw the guy in the beg. of the season." He'd be right. Edwards haters rejoice! It's going to be another year of listening to guys get pissed! Hahahahahonda right? You should rejoice when he is busting more lap records.

blademan is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-30-2001, 04:19 PM   #22
bimota
Founding Member

I never said he's to be worshipped. I said he's a damn fine rider. I defy you to show me the Superbike winner who wasn't or isn't.

Personally, I like Goddard, who certainly hasn't done anything spectacular. Maybe that Benelli will get him going.
bimota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2001, 08:56 PM   #23
Pulse
Founding Member

Neil did well at the british rounds, because he knows the cicuits well. Lets wait and see if he performs well at Laguna or at Sugo
Pulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2001, 09:04 PM   #24
Pulse
Founding Member

Hear Hear...

Edwards for president.... No Wait... That will take too long to happen
Pulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2001, 09:53 PM   #25
MercenaryDriver
Founding Member

Default Now that you mention it, W does sorta convey that...

MercenaryDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2001, 10:25 PM   #26
CBR750H
Founding Member

Default Where is Aaron Slight

Honda is the bike. Does anybody know what has happened to Aaron Slight. At the end of last year there were a lot of rumours as to where he was going this year,but lately there has been nothing.He was my main man.
CBR750H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2001, 10:35 PM   #27
CBR750H
Founding Member

Default HAIL THE NEW WORLD CHAMPION!!!!!

Why are you anonymous put in your name and maybe a team manager will say hey, here is this TALENTED rider who if given the chance will whip the best in the world and contact you. Or maybe if you race on weekends you come nowhere and dont want people to know what a jerk you are. I don't see too many other riders at the test breaking the lap record and they are what you call good sponsored rides.Catch a wake up man and give credit where it is due.And NO I am not an Edwards fan at all he sticks his tounge out too much.
CBR750H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2001, 12:15 AM   #28
Brianfxstc
Founding Member

Well said, I also live in Connecticut and I agree with your comments on the attitudes a lot of people have in New England.
Brianfxstc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2001, 03:54 AM   #29
NickdaBrick
Founding Member

Who's this guy Gregorio Lavilla? And how did he manage to qualify sixth, beating three Ducatis, on a Kawasaki? Wasn't the Kawasaki designed during the Reagan administration?
NickdaBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2001, 05:48 AM   #30
redvtr
Founding Member

Oh my God....Gobert is not actually good.
redvtr is offline   Reply With Quote