Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > World Superbike

Old 07-11-2002, 12:50 PM   #1
stogieBill
Founding Member

Default Re: Colin Edwards looks to Laguna

I wish Colin all the luck, but I think he's underestimating his chief antagonist, Troy Bayliss. Bayliss is on fire right now. Good luck Colin; it ought to be a great race.
stogieBill is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-11-2002, 02:03 PM   #2
LonGene_Leonard
Founding Member

I think Nicky Hayden will finish second to Troy Bayliss in both races. If Bayliss makes a mistake(s) in one or both races, Hayden may actually with his first WSB race. Hayden, Bayliss, and Rossi are the most consistent motorcycle road racers in the world at the moment. All three of these riders are absolutely the best in their respective organizations (AMA, WSB, MotoGP). The only problem I see for the AMA is this: The AMA may lose American Honda’s Nicky Hayden and Kawasaki’s Eric Bostrom to MotoGP in 2003. If this happens......... Good luck at Laguna to both Eric and Nicky. I really enjoyed watching you guys at Road Atlanta!!!!
LonGene_Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2002, 02:05 PM   #3
LonGene_Leonard
Founding Member

I think Nicky Hayden will finish second to Troy Bayliss in both races. If Bayliss makes a mistake(s) in one or both races, Hayden may actually win his first WSB race. Hayden, Bayliss, and Rossi are the most consistent motorcycle road racers in the world at the moment. All three of these riders are absolutely the best in their respective organizations (AMA, WSB, MotoGP). The only problem I see for the AMA is this: The AMA may lose American Honda’s Nicky Hayden and Kawasaki’s Eric Bostrom to MotoGP in 2003. If this happens......... Good luck at Laguna to both Eric and Nicky. I really enjoyed watching you guys at Road Atlanta!!!!
LonGene_Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2002, 03:35 PM   #4
merv
Founding Member

Go Colin - second aint good enough when Bayliss is around.
merv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2002, 04:01 PM   #5
KPaulCook
Banned

Default Go USA!

Have to say I am actually looking forward to this race because of the American wild carders. I am sure our boys will give everthing they got! The WSB season so far has been a laugher. Hopefully, with the rule changes to help the in-lines things will be more interesting.

KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2002, 10:00 AM   #6
Poser
Founding Member

Default More fearless predictions

Bostrom wins on the Kwak like he did last year (Eric, that is). Bayliss, Edwards, Hayden, et al fight it out for second. Mladin sits it out.

Any takers?
Poser is offline   Reply With Quote