Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > World Superbike

Old 06-07-2002, 10:50 AM   #1
TheFox
Founding Member

Default Re: Bostrom on Lausitzring pole

First post. Would be nice to see those 3 end up on the front lines....Bostrom, Hodgson and the Stalker would be really exciting to watch duke it out and make a nice change of pace.

I bet the Brits are going crazy right now with two of their own up front on this race.

--Foxy

The best bike to take a trip on is the one you have.
TheFox is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-07-2002, 10:58 AM   #2
Steven_Verschoor
Registered Member

Default Crazy Brits

I bet they're going extra, extra crazy because England beat Argentina!... It's the World Cup, Guys. C'mon, expand your vision a little bit
Steven_Verschoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2002, 01:13 PM   #3
das
Founding Member

Default Re: Crazy Brits

Aw, sh!t... I can't believe you just blurted that out... I taped the game this morning, and was specifically avoiding world cup news until I could watch it.

Not your fault, really... you had no way of knowing... but it's still frustrating...

I read somewhere the other day that they expected something like $15 million to be bet on that game in England alone... now *that's* crazy.
das is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2002, 02:01 PM   #4
Steven_Verschoor
Registered Member

Default Re: Crazy Brits

Well, I've already sent an apology to Das via a private message, but I guess a public blunder deserves a public apology.

I figured that since it was nearly eight hours after the actual match, anyone interested in the result would know it already.

I hadn't counted on someone so disciplined as Das. My sincere apologies to him and to any other purist out there who were waiting to watch the match later.

Steven
Steven_Verschoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2002, 02:33 PM   #5
KPaulCook
Banned

It is great to see Ben pull out of his slump at the same time his brother Eric gets hot. Well calling it a slump is not quite fair when he is competing with the likes of Bayliss, Xaus and Edwards. Should be a good race It is suprising to see Walker go so fast on the old girl (ZX-7R)
KPaulCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2002, 04:22 PM   #6
4in6
Founding Member

Hey too bad he blew it out his asse on race day. Since I am american I cheer for american racers but the Bosman ain't giving me much to cheer for.
4in6 is offline   Reply With Quote