Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle Riding > Women Riders

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2009, 04:25 PM   #1
<3gsxr
Registered Member
 
<3gsxr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: North West Florida
Posts: 45
Default Very Friendly Yet Some Special People Here!

I kept being told that I should not stay on here and I think that they were wrong!!
I really like the honesty on here lol!!!
Thanks for the welcomings I recieved when I got on here...
So anyways
Has anyone been to the dragon?
<3gsxr is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 09-30-2009, 05:55 PM   #2
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

 
sarnali2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sittin' down by my window, lookin' at the rain.
Posts: 8,719
Default

Who would tell you not to be on here? I can assure you they are mistaken. ...........I't's not easy being a MOron you know.....the jealousy, the slander and inuendo.......veiled insults.......these are all things we must put up with from those lessor sites.........it's not easy you know....sometimes we just want to fling open the windows, look down on the admiring crowds and shout out to the world......


PLEASE DON'T HATE US BECAUSE WE ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
"Carpe` Throttelum -Loud Suits Save Lives"

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 06:28 PM   #3
<3gsxr
Registered Member
 
<3gsxr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: North West Florida
Posts: 45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
Who would tell you not to be on here? I can assure you they are mistaken. ...........I't's not easy being a MOron you know.....the jealousy, the slander and inuendo.......veiled insults.......these are all things we must put up with from those lessor sites.........it's not easy you know....sometimes we just want to fling open the windows, look down on the admiring crowds and shout out to the world......


PLEASE DON'T HATE US BECAUSE WE ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol not sure who it was.. but I really enjoy it even it is just a bunch of guys...

But I am enjoying it and already catching myself wanting to get on and check it when I got home!!
<3gsxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 08:20 PM   #4
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

 
longride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Anywhere they let me
Posts: 10,479
Default

Welcome gsxr. Hang around and you will have a blast here. You can speak your mind and learn a bit all at the same time. Jump right in and enjoy the madness.
__________________
I'm a knucklehead
longride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 08:27 PM   #5
The_AirHawk
Founding Member
 
The_AirHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Leanin' Tower O' P-P-P-P-POWAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Posts: 11,491
Default

The Dragon?

Don't go there - too full of Cops and Squids on the weekends. If you MUST, go there say, on a Tuesday or Wednesday. The 30mph-No-Tolerance-we'll-****ing-impound-your-bike bull**** is a real Drag.

Seriously.
__________________
Parfois, on fait pas semblant
Sometimes, it's not pretend
Oderint Dum Metuant
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:21 PM   #6
newagetwotone
Registered Member
 
newagetwotone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,302
Default

Just remember sometimes the monkey cake will eat your BBQ'd leaks to roll around on your freshly cleaned floors covered in flour...

....Remember...
newagetwotone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 06:41 AM   #7
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member
 
Kenneth_Moore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: VIsiting the GIft Shop in the Pit of DIspair
Posts: 7,118
Default

I watched Hurcules dry-hump The Golden Fleece this morning on AMC. Then he bent a rod with his bare hands.

This is a picture of Hurcules with his big stick hanging out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Herkimerk.jpg (16.4 KB, 0 views)
__________________
www.kennethmoore.org
Kenneth_Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 08:38 AM   #8
<3gsxr
Registered Member
 
<3gsxr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: North West Florida
Posts: 45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
Welcome gsxr. Hang around and you will have a blast here. You can speak your mind and learn a bit all at the same time. Jump right in and enjoy the madness.
ha ha thanks I am
<3gsxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 08:39 AM   #9
<3gsxr
Registered Member
 
<3gsxr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: North West Florida
Posts: 45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetwotone View Post
Just remember sometimes the monkey cake will eat your BBQ'd leaks to roll around on your freshly cleaned floors covered in flour...

....Remember...
I honestly have no reply to that...
you got me
<3gsxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 08:40 AM   #10
<3gsxr
Registered Member
 
<3gsxr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: North West Florida
Posts: 45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
I watched Hurcules dry-hump The Golden Fleece this morning on AMC. Then he bent a rod with his bare hands.

This is a picture of Hurcules with his big stick hanging out.
Good morning to you too!
<3gsxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off