Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle Riding > Women Riders

Old 03-23-2009, 08:09 AM   #1
casaba
Registered Member

Default Women's National Precious Metal Harley Event!!!

Hello Female Riders,

I just found out about this great Harley Davidson event happening in March, April and May across Canada 2009!!!

It's called Precious Metal Garage Party and it is geared towards women riders. Apparently it is suppose to be a retreat for women to learn about motorcycles, while enjoying a day of pampering! All the proceeds go to Rethink Breast Cancer and Jill Barber will be performing!

It is timed to celebrate International Female Ride Day on May 1st and there is this amazing contest you can sign up for online for an amazing weekend getaway!

Get more information here: www.preciousmetal2009.ca

I am planning on attending the event in Winnipeg on March 31st. Which one are you going to?
casaba is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 04-08-2009, 11:51 AM   #2
Sarahsloan
Registered Member

Hey ladies

Just a quick update and correction about the event. The Precious Metal Event is going to be held in Toronto and is the largest most decadent Garage Party of the Year! It is on May 6th at 6:30 and is an evening ****tail Event with Live Entertainment and hosted by Liz West!

Other smaller garage parties are hosted around the country but the Precious Metal Event is in Toronto. I’m so excited. See you all there!
Sarahsloan is offline   Reply With Quote