Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Manufacturer Forums > Suzuki

Old 04-20-2009, 03:21 AM   #1
puppydog
Registered Member

Default Please help with my RGV150

Hi. I live in New Zealand and ride a 99 Suzuki RGV150. I have tried to ask questions here in NZ but know one seems to know much about my little Suzuki So I’m turning to you guys. My questions are simple
1. Does anyone have the full list of specs including performance specs for this bike as I am finding it really difficult to find much at all on my little rocket.
2. Does anyone have any tips on how to get a little more power out of her as I can tell she just wants to go that bit harder. I don’t want to spend that much money so DIY tips would be appreciated. I really don’t want to get rid of my baby and get a more powerful bike I just want a little more get up and go.

I have not done much yet. I have just cut the muffler into 3 and removed 5cm from the middle and drilled 3 x 13mm holes in the baffle and re-welded.
I am also cutting a hole it the side of the air box and covering in mesh to let a little more air in. Would you recommend the mods that I have done? What about re-jetting? What size should I go for? What else would you recommend?

I look forward to any and all help.
puppydog is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 04-20-2009, 04:26 AM   #2
pplassm
Founding Member

Suzuki RG150 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is about all I could find on it. Obviously, not available here in the US. Sounds like the hot set up is to gear it up, and possibly disconnect rev limiter.

Yes you will need to rejet with your airbox and exhaust mods.