Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Suzuki News

Old 11-15-2000, 03:10 AM   #31
mr_beefy
Founding Member

Default Re: A chocolate starfish in hot-dog flavored water?

i gots yo vag anal sex right here babieee!
mr_beefy is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 11-15-2000, 03:14 AM   #32
mr_beefy
Founding Member

Default Re: 2001 Gsxr 1000....Are you Nucken Futs?

oh yeah well i gots a 1979 honda xl500 and i can kick your ass because it's a supermoturd see and cause i'm all cool and because i be rideng for a long time yo and i gots the nitrus and yo i can keek yo asss! i'm so pro, the ladies can get enuff of it, know what i'm sayin?!? so you go out deh and gets yoo gsxrdoods1000 and i'll be trashin yo ass, alright? then i'll do your wives in the butt, too.
Old 11-15-2000, 03:19 AM   #33
mr_beefy
Founding Member

yeh dood it's like not enuff cuz ill still be kickin it yo liek a mile ahead of yous because im like cool and youre just a looser slow and loser all the time cause when the beef gets thrown down yo i'll take ya! so gets yoo a gsxrdood100 and ill be seeun ya squied man dont tempt the xl500 it will kick ;yo ass!
Old 11-15-2000, 03:21 AM   #34
mr_beefy
Founding Member

Default Re: By the way

yo your guys last record kicked ass dood. icp kicks it! i loved that part about licking that girls' mom's eyeball!
Old 11-27-2000, 03:30 PM   #35
snark
Registered Member

Default Re: Year 2001 Suzuki GSX-R600 Reader Feedback

I've been looking to buy a new track bike next year (schools & open days). I was thinking about a GSX-R750 or a ZX-6R, but maybe this new GSX-R600 will be the one. It looks as though it's a tremendous improvement over the old model.
snark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2000, 07:15 PM   #36
bentracing
Founding Member

Default honest opinion, wreck included

the power is awesome, breathtaking even. the brakes suck, and need steel lines and hh pads. the front end bottomed out, even with the preload and compression screwed all the way in. the rebound was to fast. all of this fork crap can be fixed for $375 at traxxion dynamics. frame sliders are manditory, for us anyway, and the only damage at a 50 mph lowside was a broken shifter, damaged engine cover, and shortened frame slider. this bike rocks, and will be winning races for us in the 2001 wera season.

sincerely, bent racing. after 300 laps at grand sport speedway.

ty

http://www.bentracing.com
bentracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2001, 10:18 PM   #37
MrMoBeaster
Founding Member

Default Re: Year 2001 Suzuki GSX-R600 Reader Feedback

I also live in the BA. Word bro, word.
MrMoBeaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2001, 10:43 PM   #38
MrMoBeaster
Founding Member

Well, I think your right, and I think your wrong. I am an 18 year old rider living in the bay area. I have been riding on the street for about a year now, but I have been riding dirtbikes since I was 8. Currently I own a Ducati 900 SS, but I am selling it so that I can pick up a GSXR 600. I walked into the dealer the other day and just out of curiosity, while I was checking out my 600, I asked some questions about the man-killing, wallet-eating, squid-frying 1000. Everyone in the room freaked out. "WHOA MAN, thats a serious bike!" "hey now Mr. , how long have you been riding?" "Oh my god, I think I just my pants" were a few of the many comments I heard a second after I spoke of the beast that shall not be named.

1. Are YOU people NUTS?! Before the 1000 came out, the R1 had the spot for the squid fryer. I know 3 differant guys that bought an R1 for a first bike, and yes, they are still around. One of them has put 20k on his bike and hasnt even had a close call. Sure, they dont use all the gut-wrenching power, but we are americans you Nancy, and we just like to know that its there if we WANT IT!

2. If little Johnny kills himself on his new R1 or GSXR 1000.....GOOD. He is a idiot who doesn't deserve to ride or LIVE by virtue of the fact that he didnt pay attention to specs or what everyone else told him NOT to do. I know its not PC (most people find my lack of nuance refreshing) but the way I see it, he was just another moron who might have gotten in my way on the road and who would have probably died sooner simply because he is THAT DUMB.

3. Everyone is crazy, including you. The question isnt whether or not your crazy, the question is:to what degree is your insanity?! Welcome to the world of sportbike riding, you limp ****.

-MrMoBeaster
MrMoBeaster is offline   Reply With Quote