Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Suzuki News

Old 04-08-2007, 07:21 AM   #31
schizuki
Founding Member

Default Re: Bandit 1250?

You must be mistaken. The GiMP said sporty standards are hot now. Cruisers are dead.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 04-08-2007, 08:06 PM   #32
BuckAS
Registered Member

Default Re: Not as comfortable

As an owner of a 2000 Bandit of which I'm quite fond. I've been waiting eagerly for reviews and like others been disappointed in the lack of interest on the part of the motorcycle press. I settled on a Bandit after trying a lot of bikes. I'm also 6'5" and something that fits is hard to find regardless of the number of wheels on the vehicle. Us freaks need fun transportation that's too.
BuckAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 05:17 PM   #33
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

I thought it was full-on 600cc plastic-fantastic sportbikes of 2001 and earlier vintage?
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 07:09 PM   #34
The_Aerodynamic_Head
Founding Member

Default Re: Honda Fan

Asuredly; it would have been the way HE said he did it, or rather, it would have been exactly the way he said he *didn't* do it in the book explaining precisely how he didn't do it...but would have, if he had.
Old 04-18-2007, 04:39 PM   #35
RevBubba
Registered Member

I just picked up my 2007 Bandit 1250S ABS.

I was planning on picking up an 05 Bandit last year however, I heard an all new model was coming out....so I waited.

Well worth the wait.

I am still in the honey moon stage but I am really struck by the overall stability and contolability of this biike.

The power was volumous but totally predictable. It makes LOTS of manageable power....almost feels electric. It actually sounds electric as well....I need an aftermarket pipe just to let it sound like a realy bike.

I am prety picky when buying vehicles and I always find something that gets under my skin about new purchaes. So far (1000+ KM) and I am still grinning like a fool with not a problem to complain about.

RevBubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 03:59 PM   #36
hayser
Founding Member

Default Feels different.

I own a 2002 Bandit 1200s and it is more comfortable for someone my size( 6'3'' about 230 pounds). The problem is the gas tank flares out at a lower spot than the old and my knees hit it.

I wonder if it can tricked out like the old with a new slip-on and other modifications? The old Bandit could be modified like a muscle car because it had old GSXR technology that could be applied. It was a wolf in sheeps clothing when it came to engine modifications.

Vibration is really noticable on the old and I hear the new is silky smooth.
hayser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 05:22 PM   #37
daveroadj
Registered Member

Love the Bandit want to purchase this bike, what do you all think?

MotorcycleConnect.Com - 2007 SUZUKI SV650S
daveroadj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 10:37 PM   #38
GSXRWolf
Founding Member

Well I've ridden one for over an hour. It was broken in already so I was able to open it up. I've done lots of miles on the original Bandit 1200's and ZRX1100's. I can tell you the new Bandit 1250 has a sweet powerplant. It's smooth, torquey and with that 6 speed tranny now, it's very relaxed at highway speeds.
GSXRWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 10:44 PM   #39
GSXRWolf
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevBubba View Post
I just picked up my 2007 Bandit 1250S ABS.

I was planning on picking up an 05 Bandit last year however, I heard an all new model was coming out....so I waited.

Well worth the wait.

I am still in the honey moon stage but I am really struck by the overall stability and contolability of this biike.

The power was volumous but totally predictable. It makes LOTS of manageable power....almost feels electric. It actually sounds electric as well....I need an aftermarket pipe just to let it sound like a realy bike.

I am prety picky when buying vehicles and I always find something that gets under my skin about new purchaes. So far (1000+ KM) and I am still grinning like a fool with not a problem to complain about.
Good choice! Nice bike. Hope you enjoy it for a long time.
GSXRWolf is offline   Reply With Quote