Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle Riding > Ride Stories

Old 01-21-2008, 08:42 AM   #41
anrajala
Founding Member

>That's when movie actors doubled as real heros.

Given the chance Schwarzenegger could be a war hero too, ripping off baddies' heads with his bare hands. Only problem is, considering his background, you guys would probably be the baddies.

- cruiz-euro
anrajala is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-21-2008, 09:16 AM   #42
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by anrajala View Post

Given the chance Schwarzenegger could be a war hero too, ripping off baddies' heads with his bare hands. Only problem is, considering his background, you guys would probably be the baddies.

- cruiz-euro
You say that as if being hated by the old East German communists were a bad thing.
Old 01-21-2008, 01:18 PM   #43
SmokeU
Registered Member

It was -23 degrees a couple days ago here in Minnesota. Yup, it blows. I worked on the father in law's snowmobile on Saturday, but there isn't enough snow to ride that either so I'm doubly screwed. The next day around 30 degrees I'm starting the Concours for schnits and giggles.

Ken, you and your Suzuki suck!
SmokeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 02:42 PM   #44
sfcdjevans
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeU View Post
It was -23 degrees a couple days ago here in Minnesota. Yup, it blows. I worked on the father in law's snowmobile on Saturday, but there isn't enough snow to ride that either so I'm doubly screwed. The next day around 30 degrees I'm starting the Concours for schnits and giggles.

Ken, you and your Suzuki suck!
So you got the worst of both worlds. The DPW barn to the south just collapsed with the big snow blowers still inside. Hmmm DPW garage in the snow belt collapses under snow, I don't know whether to laugh....hey they took down the side that said xxxxxx City with a Future.
Old 01-21-2008, 06:39 PM   #45
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anrajala View Post

- cruiz-euro
Most people don't know this, but Schwarzenegger is actually a Nazi genetic experiment hidden in Austria shortly afer WWII. He was created with the express purpose of coming to the United States to first win fame and a following with his amazing physical prowess and good looks, and then to move into politics when the masses had tired of the social unrest resulting from post-war liberalism. Now, all that remains is for the Constitution to be altered so a foreign-born person can be elected President. Once that hurdle is cleared and he is elected as President, he will call up thousands of Nazi sleeper cells throughout the country who will create the Fourth Reich jointly with a re-unified Germany.

Pretty cool huh? I mean, unless you're a Jew or something.

Last edited by Kenneth_Moore : 01-22-2008 at 06:45 AM.
Kenneth_Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 09:26 PM   #46
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
Most people don't know this, but Schwarzenegger is actually a Nazi genetic experiment hidden in Austria shortly afer WWII. He was created with the express purpose of coming to the United States to first win fame and a following with his amazing physical prowess and good looks, and then to move into politics when the masses had tired of the social unrest resulting from post-war liberalism. Now, all the remains is for the Constitution to be altered so a foreign-born person can be elected President. Once that hurdle is cleared and he is elected as President, he will call up thousands of Nazi sleeper cells throughout the country who will create the Fourth Reich jointly with a re-unified Germany.

Pretty cool huh? I mean, unless you're a Jew or something.
It's not hard to be tough in the movies. I can think of a couple of nights in the Nam where I'd bet that Ahnold woulda been cryin' like a bytch.