Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle Riding > Ride Stories

Old 02-01-2012, 08:52 AM   #1
GAgirlTrixie
Registered Member

Default Daytona bound? Emergency Service or need to park your vehicle and trailer CHEAP?

Hi all! My husband and I ride and we own business along I-95 in GA, exit #90, near Savannah, GA (about a pleasant 4 hour back road ride to Daytona). Are you driving and trailering, but would like to ride the last leg to Daytona? We offer this service year round, not just Bike Week!

We have a large 2 acre, fenced in lot, and will be happy to park your vehicle and trailer securely, while you ride on to Daytona, for as little as $5/night. Price is dependent on space requirements. Call or email for detailed info. We are also a U-Haul dealer, so if you need to rent a truck or trailer, either to go down or back, please keep us in mind.
(912) 756-6841
info@Renegade-Classics.com

We also offer emergency road side pick up service for you and your motorcycle 24 hours a day (sorry, limited to motorcycles only. No passenger vehicles), along I-95 and I-16 in the Coastal GA area, and access to 24 hour emergency tire and repairs. Please call (912) 756-6843 24 hours a day,for Towing and Roadside assistance.
GAgirlTrixie is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement