Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 08-11-2008, 04:02 AM   #1
RatPack
Registered Member

Default Motorcycle wrecks on highway, lands on head on film!

Hope this isnt a repost....

YouTube - Bad Wreck Crash on a Motocycle Jackass Adrenalin Crew style! Think it is a clip from Adrenaline Crew.... snagged it off youtube.

Last edited by sachiwilson : 08-17-2008 at 07:50 PM.
RatPack is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 08-11-2008, 06:45 AM   #2
seruzawa
The Toad

Stupid is as stupid does.

Because of @$$holes like this the rest of us have to deal with draconian anti-wheelie laws and such. These guys are the enemies of serious motorcyclists. Unfortunately I can't think of a cure for this that is legal right now.
Old 08-11-2008, 07:20 AM   #3
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

The wife and I were in OC on Saturday looking at a (gasp) mini-van for me, and while driving down the 57 freeway some dope on a gixxer must have seen the Buell & CZ stickers on the rear window of the Element, and decided to show us his "stuntin" capabilities by whooshing by us, hanging both legs off the clutch side of the bike, and like something you'd do on a horse, bounced his feet off the ground and hopped his legs to the other side of the bike, all at 65+ mph.

Well it didn't work out so good for this stuntah', as he almost ate it big and got into a big tank-slapper for a few hundred feet before regaining a feeble amount of control back, and immediately exited the freeway out of embarassment.

I'd hate to be torpedoed by a gixxer. What started this insane fad? Some lemming-like penchant for self destruction? Over population? Bad genes?
Old 08-11-2008, 07:56 AM   #4
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscuddy View Post
The wife and I were in OC on Saturday looking at a (gasp) mini-van for me, and while driving down the 57 freeway some dope on a gixxer must have seen the Buell & CZ stickers on the rear window of the Element, and decided to show us his "stuntin" capabilities by whooshing by us, hanging both legs off the clutch side of the bike, and like something you'd do on a horse, bounced his feet off the ground and hopped his legs to the other side of the bike, all at 65+ mph.

Well it didn't work out so good for this stuntah', as he almost ate it big and got into a big tank-slapper for a few hundred feet before regaining a feeble amount of control back, and immediately exited the freeway out of embarassment.

I'd hate to be torpedoed by a gixxer. What started this insane fad? Some lemming-like penchant for self destruction? Over population? Bad genes?
Maybe he was just a normal guy until he saw that CZ sticker. That would make me go crazy.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 08:22 AM   #5
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Default Commie hater?

What? No likee CZ? What about Falta Replica?

Old 08-11-2008, 08:36 AM   #6
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Bytchin' coffin tank, but usually you see those right behind a girder front end!
Old 08-11-2008, 08:47 AM   #7
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Quote:

The neighbor had one of these. Biggest pile ever!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sachs Hercules 125cc 3.jpg (209.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg dkw1.jpg (124.5 KB, 3 views)
Old 08-11-2008, 09:54 AM   #8
MOKE1K
Registered Member

Cool

Quote:

Not sure if its sheer stupidity or what. I think its just a way to top past generations on how crazy they can get?

Just remember what our parents used to think on how crazy we were and what we did. Not baacking them up in anyway.

Funny thing is all that stuff they practice and practice only gets them into trouble not out of trouble. Kids whatcha gonna do?
Old 08-11-2008, 10:22 AM   #9
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Buz, are you refering to the DKW's you thumbnailed in, or the CZ? I have to agree with the DKW's being piles, but the mighty CZ was THE BIKE TO HAVE back in '73.
Old 08-11-2008, 10:39 AM   #10
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Quote:
Buz, are you refering to the DKW's you thumbnailed in, or the CZ? I have to agree with the DKW's being piles, but the mighty CZ was THE BIKE TO HAVE back in '73.
Were Sachs and DKW the same thing?

This dude's Sachs 125 two stroke was about as fast as my XR75 4 stroke (when it was actually running and not catching on fire. The front fork alone outweighed my whole motorcycle!