Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 08-19-2008, 03:28 AM   #51
RatPack
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetwotone View Post
your pointless rant
Hey freakshow,

#1) I didn't even address anything to you except for the one comment you ALREADY responded too...

#2) I don't stunt, I don't even ride right now since I am in Los Angeles on a project.

#3) If i did ride, why would I go do a wheelie and go to jail? Id rather get a DWI then loose my bike or total my bike.

I came in here posting a clip, and gave you guys more conversation then your posts have had in MONTHS.

Are you serious? Read some of your stupid posts to each other, they are ridiculous.

Thank me for entertaining you, if it wasn’t for this quote you would be putting up pictures of people with Mullets....AGAIN!!!

Last edited by RatPack : 08-19-2008 at 03:31 AM.
RatPack is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 08-19-2008, 03:45 AM   #52
RatPack
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
Now now, it's not polite to pick on stupid people, they can't help themselves and even though they can be rude to us, we must remember that we're the fortunate ones.....as good Christians it's our duty to turn the other butt-cheek and let them kiss that one too.
The very best part of this WHOLE thing, is while I am looking at your post, there is a STUNT COMPETITION banner on the right of the screen.

Yeah, this is NO place for stunters, even though I have endlessly admited I am not, but never the less, your site you have been apart of for soooo many years shows ads for stunting.

hahaha, I don't care what you put as your comment after this, nothing tops you *****ing at me like i am this evil stupid kid and there is an AD for what your yelling at me for AS i look at your post.

AHAHHAHAHA, you made my night!!
Old 08-19-2008, 03:50 AM   #53
RatPack
Registered Member

Unhappy

[quote=seruzawa;191533]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatPack View Post

Keep up the stunting and see what happens.
you guys are officially stupid. Keep saying I stunt please, I don't even feel on the same page when your crying, please keep it relivent to reality.

I'll give you a hint, I drive a big truck, NO STREET BIKE.

here's another hint I DONT STUNT

one more, in case you still can't catch on...

I-DONT-RIDE-LIKE-THOSE-PEOPLE-IN-THAT-VIDEO-CLIP

Thanks,

--Smartest person on this forum

....till I get banned cause you guys run out of stuff to say like a fat old man who has a 12 year old locked in his closit for so long he finally finds her un attractive and kills her.
Old 08-19-2008, 05:59 AM   #54
seruzawa
The Toad

[quote=RatPack;191667]
Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post

you guys are officially stupid. Keep saying I stunt please, I don't even feel on the same page when your crying, please keep it relivent to reality.

I'll give you a hint, I drive a big truck, NO STREET BIKE.

here's another hint I DONT STUNT

one more, in case you still can't catch on...

I-DONT-RIDE-LIKE-THOSE-PEOPLE-IN-THAT-VIDEO-CLIP

Thanks,

--Smartest person on this forum

....till I get banned cause you guys run out of stuff to say like a fat old man who has a 12 year old locked in his closit for so long he finally finds her un attractive and kills her.
So you promote stunting but don't do it? Actually your posts have been entertaining. It's not often we are treated to such irrationality and unpenetrable stupidity. So long forever troll.
Old 08-19-2008, 07:13 AM   #55
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatPack View Post
Hey freakshow,

#2) I don't stunt, I don't even ride right now since I am in Los Angeles on a project.

#3) If i did ride, why would I go do a wheelie and go to jail? Id rather get a DWI then loose my bike or total my bike.

Thank me for entertaining you, if it wasn’t for this quote you would be putting up pictures of people with Mullets....AGAIN!!!

So you don't even ride???

You're right, I must be a fool to argue with some wannabe sidewalk commando..what do you do, just sell movies? what a dildo

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 08:07 AM   #56
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Admit it Seru. You haven't had this much fun with an idiot since you-know-who was around!
Old 08-19-2008, 08:20 AM   #57
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
Admit it Seru. You haven't had this much fun with an idiot since you-know-who was around!
Yeah, but it gets old real fast since the He-who-can't-be-named wrung it completely dry. Time for Coventry for Ratbutt as far as I'm concerned. I just don't seem to have any time for losers who deserve having their teeth kicked in these days. Anyhow nothing I can do can be worse than just being him in his Momma's basement trolling for lolz.
Old 08-19-2008, 10:21 AM   #58
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatPack
-Smartest person on this forum

Well, that wasn't a particularly intelligent thing to type right-after making such a claim, was it? (errors not-withstanding)
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 10:33 AM   #59
newagetwotone
Registered Member

I was about to post a picture of Rambone but figured I would get moderated to hell for posting a giant three foot penis.
newagetwotone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 10:51 AM   #60
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_AirHawk View Post
Well, that wasn't a particularly intelligent thing to type right-after making such a claim, was it? (errors not-withstanding)
Waht? He duzent seem smart to yoo? I think hees a Jeenyus.