Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 06-12-2007, 03:28 PM   #41
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

Default Re: NYPD Nab 350 Bikes, Issue 5,900 Citations.

The only check point I have gone through is at Hoover Damn on my way back from Vegas. I was waved through, also.
BrowningBAR is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-12-2007, 04:17 PM   #42
seruzawa
The Toad

Default sarnali?

You settle this.
Old 06-12-2007, 05:03 PM   #43
Holy_Kaw
Registered Member

That sounds pretty good. Maybe we should put that on a piece of paper, make our elected bozos swear to uphold it (so we know that they will) and some other stuff too.. we could call it "The Contract with America!" or somethin'...

Yeah right! Like anyone would read something like that. The fact that Americans died so that we may live Free is lost on those eager to give our Rights away... And now back to American Idol.

Bonus points for anyone that knows of the first documented use of Fluride in drinking water and it's intended purpose.
Holy_Kaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 05:43 PM   #44
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Shyt, maybe you wouldn't mind police inspections of your house a few times a year either. Unannounced of course. Not a big deal really.
Old 06-12-2007, 06:13 PM   #45
Gritboy
Founding Member

No biggie. If they're riding unlicensed (i.e., illegally) that's their f***ing problem... 2- or 4-wheel. Whiners can get their bikes back if they actually cough up dough and prove they're licensed.

That said, I wonder how much of a crackdown the NYPD is doing on licensed 4-wheelers who no doubt have a much higher number or accidents and violations?
Gritboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 06:14 PM   #46
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

Hey, if you aren't doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about...
BrowningBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 09:04 PM   #47
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

What a noble sentiment.
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 09:26 PM   #48
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Default Re: sarnali?

The deal was at Gitmo, we were doing P.E.B's and were at sea for about two months. Then the airwing flew on and started their carrier quals so another month or so while them boot camps found their ass's. We pull into Gitmo on port and starboard, for once I got first liberty so me and my bro's hit the beach.

Well after 3 months at sea and an afternoon soaking up rays on the sand, we head to the USO for some munchies and the EM club for a buzz. When we get there there's wall to wall airdales running their mouths, we hooked up with some MarDet guys me and JJ Pauley knew from being in the brig and were having a ball minding our own business as usual,

I really don't know how it started but there's a ruction in the corner that spreads across the whole room, pretty soon it's John Wayne time and us snipes and the jarheads are dukin' it out the airdales and some fruits from Ops. I guess, well I push this one ******* off me and turn around and this guy has my bro Pineapple in a chokehold, poor Pineapple is turning blue but holding on so I snatched up an ashtray and dropped the motherf*cker and kicked him in the face, blood all over the place from his head and my hand...

About this time the SP's off the Indy and the base MP's show up so we bail out the fire exit and head for the exchange package store fore some more hootch before they lock the base down. We got some Rum and headed to the sand and sat there counting the damage until the SP's came along and said liberty was canceled. so we went back to fleet landing and got in line, I managed to get a good kidney punch into some prick on the boat and that was that.

Next day the Captain got on the 1 mc, reamed us all for being assholes and off we went back to Norfolk, Proving once and for all that airdales are for the most part punks, and that Ms. Cuddy was probably the only one on the boat worth a f*ck..

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 10:06 PM   #49
Redbeard77
Registered Member

In that case, I think it's just for identification.
Redbeard77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 12:13 AM   #50
Dangerousdave_2
Registered Member

COME ON! SOMEBODY START RAVING ABOUT 'JACKBOOTED SAFETY NAZIS' CRUSHING A MAN'S INALIENABLE RIGHT TO BE ANY KIND OF DAMN FOOL HE WANTS TO BE! JB wouldn't be letting a chance like this go by.
Dangerousdave_2 is offline   Reply With Quote