Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 03-30-2007, 08:17 AM   #41
fumanchu
Founding Member

Default Re: The Web as a Source of Reliable Motorcycling Misinformation

that was a hazy night, but i think the search perameters were ram, penetrate, magnum, and drunk.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 03-30-2007, 08:19 AM   #42
fumanchu
Founding Member

...I advise you keep a tankbag full of rabid squirrels...

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!
Old 03-30-2007, 09:58 AM   #43
Kreb_Cycle
Registered Member

Try a bit east; anywhere into the foothills of Mt. Baker. The side roads and forest service roads leading east off highway 9 are perfect examples.

There are guys living in old RV's out there on those forest service roads that hang out in front of them with assault rifles propped against their folding chairs handing 'Keep the UN out of Washington' leaflets to the few random hunters and adventurous campers that go bye.

The New Yorker did an article on the Washington State Militia which was based up there (the article was about how incompetent and delusional they proved to be). When I read it I realized I knew the daughter of the leader of it; she was in my high school; the school bus would pick her up on the 25 mile drive to school.

There are old hippies living up there too, it's a weird mix.

google maps

He was a fattish but active man of paralyzing stupidity, a mass of imbecile enthusiasms—one of those completely unquestioning, devoted drudges on whom, more even than on the thought police, the stability of the Party depended. - George Orwell _1984_
Kreb_Cycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 01:57 AM   #44
JimmyD
Registered Member

If you were a real badass you would use a firearm to light the fuse. Like Homer in that episode of the Simpsons when he uses his gun to open beer.
JimmyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 01:59 AM   #45
JimmyD
Registered Member

They try to start the beginner rider out with a nice .22 semi auto. Although even that tends to be a bit much, what with timing your finger pulls.
JimmyD is offline   Reply With Quote