Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 01-21-2007, 09:03 AM   #61
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

Default Re: The Philippines are more progressive than backwards U.S.

Growing up around guns as the son of a gunsmith and being a gun owner since I was 5 years old, I agree with you. About 10 years ago I quit the NRA because of their willingness to compromise constitutional rights in the incorrect assumption that if the just let the government stick it in a little bit maybe they wouldn't get the whole shaft shoved in. The NRA was wrong then and all of compromise crowd on this site willing to "work" with the government on motorcycle issues are just as wrong now.
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-21-2007, 09:06 AM   #62
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

"Motorcycle riders are dangerous and crazy"

We must pass these common sense motorcycle laws to prevent even one child (definition of child is anyone under the age of 25) from being injured.

We must stop these high powered motorcycles from getting into the hands of criminals.

We must hold the motorcycle shops responsible for the actions of these criminals.

We must put a 300% tax on motorcycle tires.

There is no reason to own a high-powered motorcycle in a large city.

Why are these bikes needed on the road? They should only be allowed for track use only.

Bikes should be locked up and stored at local race tracks and should not be aloud to be taken off the premise.

The gun and bike situation interchanges quite easily. And these idiots are stepping right up and wanting it to take place.

BrowningBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 09:07 AM   #63
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Barbados: Making the proper move to motorcycle safety

"Smaller motorcycles are fine, but it is beyond me why any human being, given the size of the roads in Barbados, and the closeness of our intersections, would want to mount a motorcycle with 1500 ccs. And the only thing you can have in mind is either dying or killing,"

Absolutely. That's self-evident isn't it? Who could argue with that? In fact anyone who would disagree with such a view is a dangerous lunatic and must be put away to protect the majority of obedient lemmin.... er I mean citizens.

Concepts like the above as well as others like human caused global warming and institutional racism are so obviously undeniable that anyone who would publicly disagree with any such self-evident truths must be tried as criminals. Or even better we should just appoint a new class of priest-kings who are authorized to dispense justice at whim. Only then can we purge our society of unorthodox and dangerous thinking and thus bring about a new Golden Age.
Old 01-21-2007, 09:09 AM   #64
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

I did the same thing with the NRA.

And the gun community is just as fragmented.
Old 01-21-2007, 09:09 AM   #65
Holy_Kaw
Registered Member

Default Re: Scary Court

Mid to late sixties, one of their main weapons in taking down the KKK, of course they were also spying on MLK and Lennon at the time.

Did you know "Cat Stevens" is banned from coming to this Country? He has been an invited guest at the White House, before...

OOUUuuuu baby baby it's a Wild World...

Holy_Kaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 09:15 AM   #66
Holy_Kaw
Registered Member

Default Re: Be Grateful!

Agree. Funny how that article don't seem so funny today.
Old 01-21-2007, 09:18 AM   #67
seruzawa
The Toad

Oh, now I see. You were brought up by dangerous lunatics.

Remember the 70's when the media ran all those stories about Vietnam Vets being nutcases and ready to explode into violence without warning? An amazing number of people were frightened of us. I know because I encountered my fair share.

It was all lies. By actual measurement veterans are less likely to go berserk or become criminal than the general population. It shows just how effectively the media can be used against any particular group. If the major news media decided to campaign against m/cers we are screwed. Lucky for us a lot of them ride.
Old 01-21-2007, 09:18 AM   #68
Holy_Kaw
Registered Member

Default Re: Someone's got to say it

If only it was "sell" and not "give"... Be nice to get something.
Old 01-21-2007, 09:25 AM   #69
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

Default Re: Barbados: Making the proper move to motorcycle safety

Glad to see you are coming around to seeing things the right way (i.e. my way).

We need to have greater control of what can be done. We need the government to step in and properly set us straight.

Old 01-21-2007, 09:39 AM   #70
BMW4VWW
Founding Member

My ancestors have thoughtfully culled any member of our family that showed signs of "normalcy" for many generations now!
BMW4VWW is offline   Reply With Quote