Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 08-16-2008, 11:58 PM   #71
RatPack
Registered Member

I would LOVE to post on this, but i have some cyber stalker on this site who crys when I talk about stunting and cops and such...

bet that will upset him...

Last edited by BrowningBAR : 08-17-2008 at 07:41 AM. Reason: Advertising for his own site
RatPack is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 08-17-2008, 06:25 AM   #72
newagetwotone
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatPack View Post
I would LOVE to post on this, but i have some cyber stalker on this site who crys when I talk about stunting and cops and such...

HTTP://WWW.ADRENALINECREW.COM

look at these

http://208.109.205.151/pictures/100/ACdc28.jpg
http://208.109.205.151/pictures/100/ACdc27.jpg
http://208.109.205.151/pictures/100/ACdc20.jpg

These are the @ssholes who cause more and more motorcycle legislation. These people are the REASON for tiered licenses in Europe, they're the reason for helmet laws and laws like "haha I can take your bike!" I honestly wish the coppers would find these guys and follow THEM around. They could get plenty of tickets given out and maybe these arses would loose their licenses.

http://208.109.205.151/pictures/100/ACdc30.jpg

Either that or one of them is going to die from wearing this wonderful gear! That's a +4 baseball cap of protection! "Nothing can hurt me now!"

Now, a serious question, out of 11 posts you have started two threads advertising these idiots. Doesn't that constitute spamming? or can i get on here and advertise the **** out of my photography business too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatPack View Post
And isn't that argumentative flame bait? Just trying to pick a fight with people eh?

Last edited by sachiwilson : 08-17-2008 at 07:46 PM.
newagetwotone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 07:43 AM   #73
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetwotone View Post
look at these

http://208.109.205.151/pictures/100/ACdc28.jpg
http://208.109.205.151/pictures/100/ACdc27.jpg
http://208.109.205.151/pictures/100/ACdc20.jpg

These are the @ssholes who cause more and more motorcycle legislation. These people are the REASON for tiered licenses in Europe, they're the reason for helmet laws and laws like "haha I can take your bike!" I honestly wish the coppers would find these guys and follow THEM around. They could get plenty of tickets given out and maybe these arses would loose their licenses.

http://208.109.205.151/pictures/100/ACdc30.jpg

Either that or one of them is going to die from wearing this wonderful gear! That's a +4 baseball cap of protection! "Nothing can hurt me now!"

Now, a serious question, out of 11 posts you have started two threads advertising these idiots. Doesn't that constitute spamming? or can i get on here and advertise the **** out of my photography business too?

And isn't that argumentative flame bait? Just trying to pick a fight with people eh?
He's advertising these idiots because he is associated with the site. His link has been removed.

Last edited by sachiwilson : 08-17-2008 at 07:47 PM.
BrowningBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 09:43 AM   #74
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Check for a Boeing IP address!
Old 08-17-2008, 10:30 AM   #75
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscuddy View Post
Check for a Boeing IP address!
Already did. It isn't Slappy.
Old 08-17-2008, 08:27 PM   #76
newagetwotone
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrowningBAR View Post
He's advertising these idiots because he is associated with the site. His link has been removed.

Thanks Zod!

What will Zod do about "Stuntaz" on the highway? does he have any plans to prevent goverment forfeit of bikes? Is there anyone that Zod would like killed?

(just a little to drink )
Old 08-17-2008, 08:31 PM   #77
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Thanks Zod!

What will Zod do about "Stuntaz" on the highway? does he have any plans to prevent goverment forfeit of bikes? Is there anyone that Zod would like killed?

Obviously a lot to drink because you were talking to Non, not Zod, squishy terran.

Under Zod's rule stuntaz will find new employment as shock troops for the invasion of Planet XwsZTTL%-7, home of the arachnid giants.
Old 08-17-2008, 08:42 PM   #78
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

Quote:
Thanks Zod!

I am Non, not Zod. I will be the Vice President of Planet Houston when we crush the opposing parties in the upcoming presidential election!

Stuntaz do not concern us as their squishy forms tend to end up smeared across large stretches of highways leaving nothing but flip-flops and baseball caps to be recycled.

In regards to government forfeiture of bikes, the Zod/Non platform has learned many things from previous squishy Terran leaders. Thus, Zod/Non will promise anything to everyone to ensure votes which will lead to our victory. No government forfeiture of bikes equals a Newagetwotone vote!

Another Terran converts to the Zod/Non Campaign! Hail Zod!
Old 08-17-2008, 08:46 PM   #79
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
Obviously a lot to drink because you were talking to Non, not Zod, squishy terran.

Under Zod's rule stuntaz will find new employment as shock troops for the invasion of Planet XwsZTTL%-7, home of the arachnid giants.
Ah, Planet XwsZTTL%-7, Non's in-laws reside there. It is a hot and damp planet with hideous bugs and violent, stormy weather. Most life forms go there to die.

It is much like the Florida, but nicer.
Old 08-18-2008, 08:26 AM   #80
newagetwotone
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post

Oh great General Zod, excuse me for my slightly drunken mishap. Thank you for your new employment of the stuntaz, it will suit them well!

General Zod, Cthulhu would like to join your cause if you will so have him. He promises much death and destruction through slow terrible insanity and with his power to travel through space may oversee your armies all over the universe.