Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 01-01-2007, 12:36 PM   #1
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Re: Iowa Records More Motorcycle Accident Deaths, GPTB Increase May Be To Blame

Why don't you go soak your head in a bucket of battery acid?

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-01-2007, 01:03 PM   #2
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default Re: Iowa Records More Motorcycle Accident Deaths, GPTB Increase May Be To Blame

What do brittle bones have to do with distance judging?
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 01:13 PM   #3
schizuki
Founding Member

I thought this was supposed to be the News section, where MOrons could post motorcycle-related news stories, rumors, or questions. That retarded "GPTB" in the headline makes this a bullshyt editorial by our resident imbecile. I'm disappointed that the staff lets kpaul use this section for masturbating with his chew-toys.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 01:20 PM   #4
FrankS1
Founding Member

I noticed that the number of "elderly" (hah!) fatalities were said to peak with 50-60 year old riders.

I turn 70 this year, so it is good to see I'm past the hump.

It looks like I'd have to worry if I were 20 years younger!

Or maybe I'd best not take I-80 when I go east, this summer. I've already learned I'd best not take US 52 between Sabula, IA and Savanna, IL (two miles of steel grate, with narrow lanes and 1 foot guard rails). Come to think of it, though, maybe GPTB's should be required to take that bridge west bound; they might well die of heart attacks or get run over by traffic before they get over to Iowa.
FrankS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 01:24 PM   #5
FrankS1
Founding Member

retarded "GPTB"?? Those youngsters look almost the same to us riders with greater maturity, as a pure squid like schizuki.

No I don't happen to run a Big 4 rice rocket, my Ducati suits me fine, thank you.
FrankS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 01:40 PM   #6
ksquid
Banned

Rule #6 Don't take things to seriously. Actually, GPTB is the demographic the article is referring to. So I don't know what you are all steamed up.. Are you jealous that GPTB is being used not just on this site but others?

ksquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 01:42 PM   #7
schizuki
Founding Member

I have no idea what this comment is supposed to mean. The words are English but the composition is free-form jazz. I'll take a stab at parsing it, though-

"retarded "GPTB"??

I think you're mistaking my contempt for kpaul's ridiculous categorization of middle-aged riders (of which he, ironically, is one) as the "GPTB" for an actual contempt of middle-aged riders on my part. That is incorrect. Unlike kpaul, I do not hold middle-aged riders in contempt. I'm in the first years of middle-age, in fact.

"Those youngsters look almost the same to us riders with greater maturity, as a pure squid like schizuki."

Upon what do you base your categorization of me as a squid? I'm forty years old, been riding for twenty years, have never crashed, never popped a wheelie and have gone over 100 mph exactly twice. I ride "The Pace" and have never been pulled over. That's a squid?

"No I don't happen to run a Big 4 rice rocket"

Me, either.

"my Ducati suits me fine, thank you."

You make up for your difficulty in communication with excellent taste in motorcycles.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
Old 01-01-2007, 01:50 PM   #8
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

"There you go again", Ragan voice.
BrowningBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 01:54 PM   #9
schizuki
Founding Member

"Rule #6 Don't take things to seriously."

Actually, Rule #6 is "A$$holes who say a$$hole things and then say "Hey, man, I'm just kidding, don't take it so seriously" are the biggest a$$holes of all."

"GPTB is the demographic the article is referring to. "

Really? Which paragraph identifies that "demographic"?

"Are you jealous"

WTF? "Are you jealous"? You sound like a fourteen year old girl.

"that GPTB is being used not just on this site but others?"

I couldn't give two f***s if there are other a$$holes on other boards like you. When are you going to realize that it's your own pathology that makes pathetic validation like that important to you. Nobody else cares about shyt like this. Sad little losers do.

Old 01-01-2007, 02:01 PM   #10
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

Isn't KHole 5 years older than you? Wouldn't that make him a better fit for the demographic (i.e. didn't start to ride till later in life, doesn't ride much, low skill, lots of talk, wannabe weekend warrior)

So KHole IS A GPTB.
BrowningBAR is offline   Reply With Quote