Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 12-13-2006, 06:22 AM   #81
Neal
Founding Member

Default Re: Schizuki Ask and Ye Shall Receive

What's interesting is that even though sales were less thsan predicted,HD stock has risen over 40% while maintaining a P/E ratio of less than 20:1. Seems like a company well positioned to survive future bumps in the road.
Neal is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 12-13-2006, 06:42 AM   #82
schizuki
Founding Member

"however,sales were a little below predicted and there are actually still 06 models in the showroom. "

Well that's enough for kpaul. "Lower than predicted" = "decline" (even if stable or higher) and "06 models in the showroom" = "decline" (even if as a result of increased production rather than slow sales).

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 06:43 AM   #83
schizuki
Founding Member

Thanks, longride!

Response, kpaul?

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 07:14 AM   #84
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default More bad news for KWalterMitty

Looks like his oil price predictions are going down the dumper too: Look here
Old 12-13-2006, 09:33 AM   #85
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Default !!!!!

You're all gun nuts!
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 09:37 AM   #86
anrajala
Founding Member

Default Re: Close the Floodgates!

I have two kind of personal history with H-Ds. One is that in the seventies only Harleys going around were small 2-strokers. The second is that I bought in 2002 a Harley Fat Boy made in Brazil that I still have. You try to find refereces to these in various Harley histories and you are pretty much out of luck. Guess how do I know. If both of my personal experiences are covered up (for some BS marketing macho image reason I imagine), this doesn´t deserve respect.

- cruiz-euro

anrajala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 10:53 AM   #87
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Default Re: !!!!!

You say that with derision in your keyboard - like it's a BAD thing, or something.
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 02:40 PM   #88
Neal
Founding Member

I know you have little regard for facts, but just for fun I dug out 11 books I have on Harley. A quick look showed 9 have data and pix on Aermacchis. The Harley museum has Aermacchis. The official harley historian has written articles on them. Hardly seems like a "coverup". But Hell what do i know...I'm just a dumb American who owns 5 Aermacchis , has owned many Harleys,has been to the Harley museum,etc....this pales to a superior European intellect who "have two kind of personal history with Harley davidson". I bow to your superior European arrog...er I mean intellect. I'm done here.....BYE!!
Neal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 07:13 PM   #89
ksquid
Banned

Default Guns, motorcycles, and beer.

I like guns too.But most of my guns are back in Colorado with my folks...Don't get to hunt much anymore... I have Feather light Winchester 06, 303 British, 410, 22 and old Browning 12 gauge pump that was my Grandfathers.. When you guys start talking about guns I get homesick... Like that old Speed TV show Texas Choppers "Guns and Girls, Bikes and Beer"...I guess that is another reason I can't be a Democrat cause I believe in your right to have them...LOL
ksquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 07:28 AM   #90
anrajala
Founding Member

With my superior European arrog.... er intellect I observe you could have some blood pressure issues. You might want to lay off coffee for a while.

The world´s most read official H-D history (http://www.harley-davidson.com/wcm/C...p?locale=en_US) mentions in passing that in sixties they bought a half interest in Aermacchi. Unfortunately they forgot to mention that later on they bought the whole shebang and produced lots of Harleys of different types.

- cruiz-euro
anrajala is offline   Reply With Quote