Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Paranoid News Clips (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/paranoid-news-clips/)
-   -   Dogs and Cats Living Together! (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/paranoid-news-clips/4133-dogs-cats-living-together.html)

schizuki 12-12-2006 06:20 PM

Re: Close the Floodgates!

And it's gonna start just as soon as I go to gunnery school... I'm going to get a Leopard II, because it's the best combination of mobility and firepower... although the Challenger looks good... the Abrams is for the 152nd Gray Ponytail Brigade...

schizuki 12-12-2006 06:26 PM

Re:

Wish I'd bought Harley stock the first time I heard Harley had peaked.

sarnali2 12-12-2006 06:43 PM

Re: Here is another kpaul lie

***** him, it's a slow news day

silentgrayfellow 12-13-2006 12:21 AM

Re: Close the Floodgates!

Why are you gonna go and buy a Import? Is it because foreign-made tanks are more reliable and reasonably priced than the Abrams?

silentgrayfellow 12-13-2006 12:32 AM

Re: Dogs and Cats Living Together!

I always thought the choppers from the 70's were cool. When I was a kid I used to get those trading cards with the crappy gum that had photos of choppers on them.

I think the modern "boutique" choppers are, like someone said above, art. It is a showcase for the builder's talent and creativity in design and fabrication.

I like the customs that Denny Berg makes for Cobra. Most of those bikes are good demonstrations of what is possible with a particular model of bike (provided money is no object), and at the same time they are not so radical as to be unrideable.

ksquid 12-13-2006 01:19 AM

Go back to the compound...and lock the gate..

"or can use softer (more sticky) compunds to give you decent tire life with better traction." That is what you said seruzawa.

BrowningBAR 12-13-2006 02:19 AM

Re: Here is another kpaul lie

Oh hell, I bet KPaul's wife and kids have him beaten into submission and he uses this forum as his virtual balls.

I still think he's 5'1" max. He's got that "I'm important" Napoleon complex tattooed all over his @ss.

If he is who he says he is, it is amazing he can hold his job as he has shown a shockingly poor ability to read graphs, stats, and other data. Plus, since he always miss-represents quotes, his note taking skills suck.

Based on this forum alone (no matter what his resume says) I wouldn't hire him or trust him with projects of any sort not to mention cup holders on jet airliners.

longride 12-13-2006 02:21 AM

Schizuki Ask and Ye Shall Receive

Here is a link for 2005 sales of Harleys HERE I would bet that the 2006 figures will beat these. There are no indicators that Harley has even leveled off, much less declined in sales. Please ask the Great Walter Mitty to retract another lie in his effort to prove himself right again. This is easily his stupidest claim yet that Harley sales are declining. I'm sure they will decline one day, but they already sell more motorcycles than about 10 other major manufacturers combined.

Whatmough 12-13-2006 02:21 AM

Re: Dogs and Cats Living Together!

Maybe Liddy could trade his two for one of these and have lunch by himself?

BrowningBAR 12-13-2006 02:35 AM

Re: Let me know when I can open my eyes.

Speaking of which, why can't there be a show when they build a car (American Hot Rod, Over-Hauling) or bike (American Chopper, biker build off, etc.) with a decent deadline? Why must everything be "We go five days to build this thing". If I was ever a client for one of those I'd have to hand it back at 'em and say "great, now do it again and take your time on the damn thing".

And could you cut out all the freakin' in fighting?! How about a few shows that are just focused on the build of some decent projects.

And don't even get me started on the dumb-@ss poker craze. Here's a tip or two for you "poker players" out there: You aren't athletes and you aren't a bad@ss.

That's the problem with working from home. You get to catch every piece of crap out. And boy is it repetitive.