Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/index.php)
-   Paranoid News Clips (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   First Commercially Available Diesel Bike (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4089)

Fenton 11-20-2006 06:22 AM

Re: First Commercially Available Diesel Bike

Teach me to fish, oh great master of the troll.

vermicious 11-20-2006 06:32 AM

Haha... gotta love the circa '82 Orwellian bike motif they've got going... it looks like a patrol bike for the jack-booted oppressive state of the future! Maybe a rag tag group of Xanadu rejects will rise up against the manufacturer!

seruzawa 11-20-2006 06:40 AM

It'd look more impressive if it wasn't mounted with wheels that look like they're from a Honda Cub.

ksquid 11-20-2006 06:54 AM

Life in Denial i.e Stay the Course crowd.

Well well well! The GPTB is in denial again. Nothing new from the stay the course crowd. First it was the W fan club thing. Then there was the we have to go to war in Iraq for WMD thing. Then stay the course thing both for W and for Harley Davidson. Compared to kpaul, the GMP, the imperial weasels of the GPTB, Buz, longide, and seruzawa have a dismal record for predicting the future. They ridiculed my predictions on V-Twins, V-4s, biodiesel, W, the War, the massive budget deficits (the GPTB doesn't believe it matters). Now they have ridiculed my suggestions for Buell offering more stay the course short-sighted stuff. By the way gentlemen gas prices are rising again after election. Coincidence? I think not..

ksquid 11-20-2006 06:58 AM

Cool link Haru thanks.. longride and Buz have ridiculed the idea of diesel bikes and biodiesel

Buzglyd 11-20-2006 07:06 AM

Charlie Daniels has nothing on me.

Fenton 11-20-2006 07:08 AM

Re: Life in Denial i.e Stay the Course crowd.

It's called parroting not predicting.

Buzglyd 11-20-2006 07:11 AM

I guess fuel prices below 2 bucks a gallon (except in Blue states) mean gas prices are going up.

The_AirHawk 11-20-2006 07:19 AM

By the way gentlemen gas prices are rising again after election. Coincidence? I think not..

Gas went down $0.02/gal in my area since the election.

Maybe the Republicans forgot about the middle of the country?

Oh, and KP - for God's Sake - PUT THE CRACKPIPE AWAY!!

Do it for the Children, Man!

seruzawa 11-20-2006 07:45 AM

Funny. There's only one person here who's been making predictions. All his ranting about "W/foxnews lovers" is delusory, as usual.

Better yet. There's a new process for extracting oil from shale that is likely to make middle eastern sources superfluous. There's enough shale in Colorado and Utah to meet our needs for 200 years.