Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (https://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Paranoid News Clips (https://www.motorcycle.com/forum/paranoid-news-clips/)
-   -   Motorcycle Accident Victim Disputes Police Report. (https://www.motorcycle.com/forum/paranoid-news-clips/4008-motorcycle-accident-victim-disputes-police-report.html)

anrajala 10-20-2006 09:41 AM

Re: Fine print in a blue state?!!!

You guys should pay $ 7 per gallon for gas. Then you´d have universal health care and none of this. $ 7 per gallon = peace of mind.

- cruiz-euro

seruzawa 10-20-2006 10:29 AM

Not here. We'd pay $7 per gallon and still not have healthcare.

Or haven't you noticed how incompetent and corrupt the US Fed Govt is yet?

The_AirHawk 10-20-2006 11:13 AM

Re: Everyone should do this...

Call Progressive/Gieco/State Farm etc today and get Medical coverage for when you ride.

Better check it out, KP - State Farm only insures up to $1000 on Medical for your Motorcycle Policy.

scottw 10-20-2006 04:16 PM

Re: Motorcycle Accident Victim Disputes Police Report.

I think the biggest travesty is the atrocious spelling on a "news" website. If they can't spell common words like **too** and **definitely**, how can they be trusted to accurately report the news?

sportriderjed 10-20-2006 09:03 PM

Not to be too irritating or anything, but you are referring to L5. L1 is in the middle of the back at the bottom of the ribs. I agree that he was probably hit by someone else. The T12/L1 region is where most spinal injuries occur from trauma, mostly because that is the junction of the relatively stable/reinforced rib cage and the less supported lumbar spine.

dbarile 10-21-2006 07:36 AM

He doesn't need a private investigator so much as the family needs to hire a good accident reconstruction engineer.

anrajala 10-21-2006 11:21 AM

Well it can not be all that incompetent and corrupt if you guys have biggest GNP per capita in the world.

- cruiz-euro

The_AirHawk 10-21-2006 01:40 PM

Re: Sporbikes don't kill people who ride Sportbikes kill

Dude, stop quoting Clinton - he was NOT the "Great Orator" that he thought he was, he's just a Rhodes Scholar. All that one of these people are, is someone who has been taught how to talk Bull-Four-Asterisk in circles, in order to make it seem logical.

After all that, I still don't know what the meaning of "is" is...........

Robert94903 10-21-2006 06:17 PM

This is my second post on this subject. I was the only person to call his mother to give my sympathy. She just emailed me. THEY FOUND THE TRUCK THAT HIT HIM. It was a raised Ford Ranger. The cops are ****ed. Can you imagine if a motorcycle pig was hit form behind, they would never have come out prematurely and said it was the bike riders fault. Her son is partially paralyzed, and almost got no insurance coverage because of the pigs. Typical behavior for hypocritical cops that don't give tickets to other pigs. Hey, who were the other posters that assumed it was the rider trying to make a buck off of his own mistake? You're probabably a pig.

The_AirHawk 10-21-2006 08:55 PM

It's because of the mother-Four-Asterisking disparity between the "haves" and the "have-nots".

When the CEO of a company makes a salary 250,000 times what the average of his workers makes (not counting bonuses), when the board of directors also make between 10,000 and 80,000 times that - and not a single one can be named by the people who live and die by their wise or incompetent decisions; something is wrong.

Especially when that CEO is a "hired gun" rather than someone who worked his entire life trying to build that corporation into what it has become.

Mind, I'm not against paying someone what they're "worth". But no man (or woman) is worth that much more than the people who actually DO the things that keep a particular company going.

Perhaps I should count myself lucky: My company's CEO only makes some 40,000-50,000 times the average of his workers.............