Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News > Old News > Paranoid News Clips

Old 08-04-2006, 05:00 AM   #41
ikonoklass
Founding Member

Default Here's a more relevant statistic

Last week's Rocky Mountain News, one of Denver's two papers, carried a story in which the quoted law enforcement officer stated that 80 percent of the motorcycle fatalities here in Colorado were the fault of the motorcyclist. I don't have the article in front of me, so I don't recall if that was for a given year, or a period of years. But this flies in the face of everything I've read over the years. Either the guy's full of zhit, or something bad is going on. He did seem to allude to Harley riders as being disproportionately responsible for the accidents, but we knew that. I'll see if I can get a link to the story.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 08-04-2006, 05:11 AM   #42
bigdx
Founding Member

Default NHTSA - People saving people

Yep, that’s what I need in life – some liberal commie making decisions for me.
bigdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 04:36 PM   #43
Fenton
Founding Member

Default Re: Colorado Doubles.

So what do I assume now? The media lies? Or the White House is reporting the Bush deficit correctly? It's a ***** when the media that everyone (dem) depends on to bash Bush reports something negative about a non-republican.

And I know you googled the front page of the USA Today and read it. But don't worry, that's the last you'll see of it.
Fenton is offline   Reply With Quote